Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 955 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,009 reviews
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on August 23, 2017
I remember having these when I was a kid and was stoked to buy these for my daughter now that she is baby doll obsessed :) Initially I was a tad hesitant because I find the design a little hokey, but ordered them anyways because the price is unbeatable. I was excited to find that the design is actually just a plastic sleeve on the outside of the bottles. I was able to snip the edge with a pair of scissors and then easily unwrap them to reveal plain bottles. These were a big hit with my toddler, and to my surprise, my husband :) He had to inspect them to figure out how they worked. Apparently he didn't have these when he was a kid ;)
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2015
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on October 25, 2016
Orange bottle started leaking within 5 minutes of gentle play. Would not recommend. Also, unfortunately these are not returnable. Disappointing.
on August 22, 2017
Not sure if it came or the kids overtime but the plastic hangs off a bit at the bottom wish it would be shorter so the kids would never even be able to maybe bite the design off but overall its a nice bottle when you tilt it the milk or juice "disappears"
on November 12, 2016
Still in the packaging and the contents of the white bottle seem to have spilled out and dried up and now it's empty.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.