Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 920 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 972 reviews
on November 7, 2015
These were bought for a gift for my two year old daughter. They work perfect! We have yet to have any of them dry up and they are so realistic to my daughter! She is still so curious as to where the liquid refills at. I really enjoyed these because it is teaching her about how to feed a baby, and also what bottles are used for.
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2016
I was a little disappointed when I opened the box because of how tiny they were BUT they made up for it on how they make the glug glug sound as if it was being drank. I saw some today at WM that were not nearly as nice as these ones. The design on them are a bit outdated, but otherwise pretty great! My son is going to love feeding his baby's with these.
review image review image review image
on March 30, 2016
The Milk Bottle arrived LEAKING and no returns.
review image
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2015
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.