Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 9, 2016
I was a little disappointed when I opened the box because of how tiny they were BUT they made up for it on how they make the glug glug sound as if it was being drank. I saw some today at WM that were not nearly as nice as these ones. The design on them are a bit outdated, but otherwise pretty great! My son is going to love feeding his baby's with these.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
20 people found this helpful
on August 23, 2017
I remember having these when I was a kid and was stoked to buy these for my daughter now that she is baby doll obsessed :) Initially I was a tad hesitant because I find the design a little hokey, but ordered them anyways because the price is unbeatable. I was excited to find that the design is actually just a plastic sleeve on the outside of the bottles. I was able to snip the edge with a pair of scissors and then easily unwrap them to reveal plain bottles. These were a big hit with my toddler, and to my surprise, my husband :) He had to inspect them to figure out how they worked. Apparently he didn't have these when he was a kid ;)
6 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
14 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2015
These were bought for a gift for my two year old daughter. They work perfect! We have yet to have any of them dry up and they are so realistic to my daughter! She is still so curious as to where the liquid refills at. I really enjoyed these because it is teaching her about how to feed a baby, and also what bottles are used for.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
6 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
Our old baby bottle toys broke. They were very small. These ones are quite a bit bigger and they seem really durable.

My youngest, 20 months old/almost 2, still puts toys in her mouth. She kept trying to chew on the fake nipple of these bottles. I expected some paint to chip or it to look worse. But after a few days of that there are absolutely NO signs of wear! I’m very impressed.

We got a furreal tiger for. Christmas, Fingerlings Monkey, Dolls, and Trolls. Each of them work great with the bottles 😂
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
2 people found this helpful
on May 30, 2016
Awww remember these from when you were a kid? They haven't changed much, and that is a good thing. These bottles are actually very good quality, liquid has lots of movement and "disappears" with a simple upside down flick of the wrist. My toddler is obsessed with these and fees juice and milk to everything from Snoopy to baby dolls to my husband. They have really brought out her nurturing side. These are one of the few toys I would he to replace right away if they get lost or broken, as they are an absolute favorite.
on February 15, 2016
My daughter is just now getting into her baby doll and playing pretend. I wanted to find her a cheap baby bottle she could play with. I found these and the price was right so I read the description and reviews. Most people gave good reviews so I decided to give the bottles a try. I can remember having the disappearing liquid bottles when I was a kid and loved them!!!
The Prime shipping was fast and my daughter loves them. They are cute and perfect for her little hands. She loves making the milk and juice go "all gone". I have no complaints for this product.
on April 27, 2013
My daughter is 1.5 years old and obsessed with caring for her dolls. So, I got her these bottles so that she can feed her baby dolls. I had these magic doll bottles as a child and I used to love how the liquid would disappear as you fed your doll. It is fun to see how my daughter loves them too! She squeals with delight when she feeds her babies and watches the liquid in the bottle go down. She is constantly asking for these bottles to feed her baby and they get used every day. Consequently, the designs on the bottle have started to rub off. I remember this happening to my bottles when I was a child, also. I wish the designs didn't rub off so easily but it doesn't affect the functionality of the bottle, just the aesthetics. Also, I wish that the juice bottle was as big as the milk bottle, as it is smaller.

Still, even though the designs have rubbed off my daughter still loves using these bottles. I am actually getting a second set since she misplaces them and she is so sad when she can't find them to feed her baby dolls. So, though they aren't made perfectly my daughter still is thrilled with them and absolutely loves using them, just as I did as a child, too!