Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services LostinOz LostinOz LostinOz  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon 25% off select Graco products

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 793 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 30, 2013
Last night my daughter was playing with these bottles. There was a leak from the orange bottle that must have gotten in her mouth. Less than 10 minutes later she was projectile vomitting all over my house. DO NOT BUY THESE BOTTLES. They are VERY cheaply made and whatever liquid is in there is NOT SAFE for children.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2010
These bottles have been dropped, stepped on, thrown, taken by the dog, and in the bathtub and they still work great.
on June 21, 2011
My 18 month old loves to play with babies so I thought this was a perfect gift for her however, the detailing on the bottles wear off during the first use. I ended up taking the plastic thing off of them and now they look better. For the price I would totally buy these again.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.
on June 6, 2010
My Granddaughter Loves it, she plays with them everytime she is at my house. She is very into her babies & feeding them is very important to her, so both of the bottles fit the bill.
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on November 7, 2015
These were bought for a gift for my two year old daughter. They work perfect! We have yet to have any of them dry up and they are so realistic to my daughter! She is still so curious as to where the liquid refills at. I really enjoyed these because it is teaching her about how to feed a baby, and also what bottles are used for.
on November 23, 2015
These are cute little bottles. Perfect for pretend play for my daughter. They remind me of the ones when I was growing up. They are going in my daughters Christmas stocking so, I haven't opened yet. I think they would be perfect for just about any size doll, or child's little hands. Hopefully they won't leak, like others have said, but once opened I think I might try to seal them with crazy glue or something translucent.
on November 17, 2015
Super fun way to feed your baby. The milk and juice disappear really quickly. My grand daughter would tip the bottle up to feed the baby and it bottle would be empty in 3 seconds. I still like the disappearing aspect but when I do the feeding I can tip the bottle more slowly and watch it disappear more slowly then my 2 year grand daughter. She played with these non stop when they arrived with her new baby doll. Big hit
on July 9, 2015
My little sister adored these bottles for the doll she received for Christmas. She would always get one of her old bottles and fill it with water and make a mess with it, but now she is happy and my mom is also happy she doesn't have to wash her doll too often :). A lot of reviews stated that the bottles leak, but trust me, from my personal experience, these bottles stood up to several beatings. They have been flung across the room to walls from my little sister's temper tantrums and haven't leaked one drip. This was a good buy and I reccommend you buy this over the expensive $20 ones that don't even dissapear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.