Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 965 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,024 reviews
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on August 28, 2017
I bought these for my daughter and her baby dolls. The are a good size for smaller kids to hold. The top part of bottle is also smaller then most so it will work with mostly all babies which is big plus. As advertised the bottles really look like baby is drinking them when tipped. My daughter loves them and they were a great value.
on October 25, 2016
Orange bottle started leaking within 5 minutes of gentle play. Would not recommend. Also, unfortunately these are not returnable. Disappointing.
on September 1, 2017
These are the little toy bottles like we had in "yester-year". When held "up", the milk (or juice) magically disappears. Our tiny granddaughters, ages 1 and 2, only had one bottle between them. Oh, the bickering. Now we got two sets: plenty for them to "feed" their "babies". Yay.
on August 22, 2017
Not sure if it came or the kids overtime but the plastic hangs off a bit at the bottom wish it would be shorter so the kids would never even be able to maybe bite the design off but overall its a nice bottle when you tilt it the milk or juice "disappears"
on November 12, 2016
Still in the packaging and the contents of the white bottle seem to have spilled out and dried up and now it's empty.
on July 30, 2013
The juice bottle has a slow leak and there are now orange spots all over my daughter's baby and her bed. They are very cheaply made. My daughter does love to "feed" her baby with the milk bottle, which doesn't seem to be leaking yet. I would not recommend this toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.