Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 941 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 995 reviews
on December 9, 2016
I was a little disappointed when I opened the box because of how tiny they were BUT they made up for it on how they make the glug glug sound as if it was being drank. I saw some today at WM that were not nearly as nice as these ones. The design on them are a bit outdated, but otherwise pretty great! My son is going to love feeding his baby's with these.
review image review image review image
on May 9, 2016
Just like when I was little, these brought on nostalgia when I got them for my 5 year old's birthday. I know she's going to love them and think they're pure magic! It also brought out my inner scientist when I was a little girl. I wondered how this toy worked and looked it up one day. As long as she doesn't leave it out in the sun it'll be great and last a long time (speaking from experience lol).
review image
on March 30, 2016
The Milk Bottle arrived LEAKING and no returns.
review image
on May 9, 2017
These are just the right size. He loves feeling like he is giving his doll real milk and juice. He wanted to use his brother's bottles filled with real liquid so I got these instead. I wish there were more doll accessories for future daddies.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2015
I bought these bottles for my 95 year old mother with dementia to go with the doll that I bought for her. When feeding the "baby", the contents bubble and go down just as it would if a baby was drinking a bottle. They are very realistic, and for the price, you can't beat the pleasure they give someone that has a "baby" to feed. unfortunately, they don't fit in the mouth of the JC Toys baby that I bought.
on April 2, 2017
OMGosh!! HUGE hit!! I had these growing up and bought them as stocking stuffers for my 2yr old daughter this past Christmas! She FLIPPED! Actually so did her 4 & 6 yr old brothers! They thought it was the coolest thing ever! Great buy! So happy to have found these
on February 22, 2017
Both bottles arrived with solid powder looking stuff at the bottom. When tipped up they only move water. Very very dissatisfied with this product.
on May 7, 2017
These are classic bottle toys and work well. My toddler loves feeding his toys with these and occasionally launching them through the air at the brick fireplace. They are very sturdy toys.
on October 25, 2016
Orange bottle started leaking within 5 minutes of gentle play. Would not recommend. Also, unfortunately these are not returnable. Disappointing.
on January 27, 2016
Literally 10 minutes after playing with these bottles, the orange one started leaking everywhere. It stained my daughter's skin and her new doll. I don't know what god awful liquid this is, but I am just glad I noticed it before my daughter injested it. SUPER CHEAPLY made. Both have been thrown out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.