Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BABY'S FIRST HANDPRINT KIT BY STEPPING STONES PINK FOR GIRL
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

100%

on April 16, 2014
Mixed according to directions. After 4 minutes it was still really watery so left it for 3 more (as per directions) and it was too hard. I pressed my sons hand down as hard as I could and it barely made a debt. Wasted 2 of these. Garbage!
on February 24, 2013
I respected the ratio plaster/water and by the time I poured the mix into the mold it was already hard. I worked with plaster before so it didn't happen because I moved to slow.
Overpriced item to begin with but at least I expected to work.
on April 20, 2012
Instructions say to take 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water and plaster mix. Is that some magic measurement? I dont understand these directions.