Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2014
Horrible
on April 3, 2004
My friend owns this DVD and I came here to get my own copy. This DVD offers a great collection of varied artists' performances ranging from run-of-the-mill (only a few) to absolutely great (several). Included are performances by Yo-Yo Ma, Shawn Colvin, Charlotte Church (I think that's her name - the 15 year old singer), Stevie Ray Vaughn (Pride and Joy), his brother (I think it's his brother, singing Texas Flood), and many others.
Shawn Colvin's performance is especially noteworthy, perhaps the best in this package. Must have for Shawn Colvin fans.
Stevie Ray's performance is also excellent, as is the performance of Texas Flood included here by his brother.
Yo-Yo Ma's performance opened my mind to the classical genre. Charlotte gives a good performance, though her music is not to my liking (I guess I like classical best without vocals).
I'd love to review some more, but it's been over a month since the last time I viewed this DVD.
on August 27, 2005
This has to be the worst DVD ever made. Get the uncensored version if you MUST get it. Even if the nudity was uncensored it would still be terrible, it would just have some perks. I got this off Netflix thinking how it would have a lot of good bands in it and it would be so cool, interviews and all that. but they're not even interviewing, each band tells about sexual preferences and stupid stuff that even a fan doesnt need to see.

If you're still interested, these are the so called "Interviewed" celebs

John Davis (Korn)

El Duce (The Mentors)

Lemmy (Motorhead)

Tura Sanata

Alkaholics

and a very bad music video : "Nobodys-Addicted"
on November 22, 2003
im a huge bizkit fan but this is the biggest waste of money you'll ever spend in your life, the whole video is censored
on April 25, 2003
Great footage of Billy Joel and Yo-Yo Ma. An eclectic mix that has something for everyone. I enjoyed the cross section.