BAFANG BBSHD 1000W 48V Ebike Motor with LCD Display Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kits with Battery 48V 17.5Ah/15Ah/13Ah/12Ah (Optional)
Save 5% at checkout.
Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Greenergia when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 20% on headlight for BAFANG motor BBS when you purchase 1 or more ebike motor kit or battery offered by Greenergia. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 20% on ebike taillight for BAFANG motor when you purchase 1 or more ebike motor kit or battery offered by Greenergia. Here's how (restrictions apply)
View all 8 promotions
|Color||Hailong Battery 48V 12Ah|
About this item
- 【Complete Accessories】 Comes with all necessary accessories:Mid-drive motor BBSHD 48V 1000W,brake lever,thumb throttle,chainring wheel,crank,LCD display,speed sensor and magnets,1T4 wire,nuts, battery and charger---optional, and free gift (ebike head light or taillight,power extension, Stickeres to cover the real power, long bolts and gasket for BB73mm Installation)
- 【Universal Compatible】Bafang BBS02B Mid drive motor kit is compatiable with fatbike,mountain bike,road bike and so on. This kit is designed to fit a standard 68-73mm,100mm,120mm bottom bracket,please see the last pictures
- 【Easy to install】 Easily convert your pedal bike into a motorized bike within 1 hour; we will offer you a video of installation in the package
- 【Highly strong and efficient】 the favorites of riders who love challenges as well as transport bikes. E-bike & Assisted bicycle, you can choose the E-bike to enjoy a long time travel, and also exercise.
- 【 Warranty & Shippment】 One year Warranty, We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence. we will give a ebike front light for free in default; Fast shipping,US/CA/AU/EU/JA/UK warehouse, the motor kit can be delivered in 3-6 days
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Motor Type:Brushless Gear Motor
Bafang motor Model:BBSHD 1000W
Bafang Motor Position:Mid Crank
Bafang Controller:Integrated Inside the Motor
Chain Wheel:42T/44T/46T---Optional, 44T is in default
Battery---there are many kinds of battery for you to select, or you can order the motor kit without battery. it is up to you.
HaiLong Battery 48V 17.5Ah/13Ah/12Ah
Rear Battery 48V 17.5Ah/15Ah
1.Bafang central Motor 1pcs
2. LCD display 1set
3.brake lever 1 pair
4.thumb throttle 1set
5. Chain wheel T44---Default
7.speed sensor and magnets 1set
8.1 to 4 cables 1pc
9.Lock nuts 1set
11.free gift---(headlight, power extension, sticker, cable tie, long bolt and gastket for BB73mm mounting)
Which bike can use this motor kits?
Bottom Bracket Width shall be 68-73mm,100mm,120mm, fit almost 99.99% bike on the market.please see our last picture
How to install?
We will offer you a video about how to install
ebike front light is in default in this kit as a gift,if you want the taillight, please email us so that we can add the taillight instead of the headlight
1. the default Chain wheel is T44, if you want the other size chainring(T42/T46), please tell us when you order it so that we can change the chainring size before we ship your order
2.US warehouse, fast shipping and the battery will be shipped separately,the order delivery time is about 3-6 days
3. if you want to keep your hydralic brake, please search "B07C1T3TY8 " to buy the brake sensor cables or you can tell us by email so that we can ship the brake sensor to you instead of the brake levers
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I learned late, that mid-drive motors are better on hills than the rear-hub models and so I did some reading and decided to purchase the motor kit and retrofit my existing bike so I could reuse the 14ah battery and keep the bike as I liked the fit and style of it. After getting the kit installed, I took to the hills in my neighborhood and to my delight, I could climb hills in all PAS levels (where each one really did add more power over the previous one) and I could use the throttle on the hill too! Success :) The motor was smooth and very quiet and it had ample power for my large frame (6'3" and 265lbs).
The only issue I have with the kit is with the computer. I got the 850c and using the head light all the time is important for visibility around here -- the problem is when the head light is on, the display will not light to full brightness vs. when the light is off (which means it's difficult to read in daylight with the sun out). You can adjust the brightness when the light is on and off, but when the light is on, the brightness is limited to 4 out of 5 bars when adjusting. A small gripe, but I don't understand why they would not allow you max out that setting when the headlight is on.
Some things I needed to address with the installation:
1. The brakes I have are hydraulic and a brake "sensing" wire (to cut the motor when the brake is applied) has a 2 pin connector where the kit has a 3 pin for the brakes. I needed to build an adaptor with connectors off ebay to marry the two cables together.
2. Since I wasn't using the rear-hub motor, I needed to replace the wheels with standard wheels and add a rear cassette to the new wheel.
3. The head light on my bike didn't work with the light connection provided by the Bafang motor (voltage + connectors are different) so I needed to use the light the kit provided -- it's not as nice as the light my bike came with but it works.
4. I had to order a short battery cable adaptor for the battery connection on my bike. I could have cut and crimped new connectors to the existing cables but decided the short adaptor would be easier (incase I needed to return the motor if there was a problem).
5. It took me about 5 hours to complete the install (once I had all the parts needed to complete the job) and to tune the bike (adjustment of disc brakes and rear derailleur).
6. I didn't have a problem with the front chain ring not aligning to the rear cassette like some other people have experienced, so I could use the chain ring provided in the kit.
I am very satisfied with the purchase of this kit and glad I moved to the mid-drive motor.
*** Update 25 Nov 19 ***
I wish the battery meter on these systems were better. Taking one 9 mile trip showed a drop from 100% to 82%, the second 9 mile trip (same route) showed a drop from 82% to 50%, a third 9 mile trip (same route) went from 50% to 0% loosing power on the last 500 feet home (where there is a nice hill at the end of the ride). I figure in my area, I am safe with 24 miles of range -- not as much as I was hoping for. I still do like that I can power up the hills with this mid-drive motor where the hub model struggled.