BAFX Products - 2 Pack - Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Trail Poles - 1 Pair
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT FOR EVERYBODY – Our hiking poles were designed with the beginner & experienced hiker in mind. They are affordable yet well made with many great features that everybody can appreciate. Whether you are just starting out or have been hiking for years you won’t be let down. Whatever is holding you back from trying hiking poles, let go! You cannot go wrong with BAFX Products Hiking Poles since they are SO affordable!
- NEW & IMPROVED – We have upgraded our hiking poles with more comfortable grips and padded wrist straps for added comfort on your hiking trips! Grips are more ergonomically designed with light ribbing for added grip. No more sweaty hands slipping on the poles! The padded & wider wrist strap provides more support and less rubbing/chaffing. We have also removed the problematic compass that was built into the handle of the poles on our previous design!
- GREAT FEATURES – Each pole can extend in length from Approx. 25.5” up to 52”, allowing the poles to be great for people of any height. Each hiking pole also has an anti-shock spring built into the pole to help reduce the shock that can hurt elbow joints over time on long hikes. Height markings on each pole for quick and easy length adjustment every time out! PLUS all the improvements we have made with our new grips & wrists noted above!
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – These hiking poles are made of aircraft grade aluminum, making them durable and light enough for most beginner hikers. Each pole weighs in at about 12.4 ounces (including tips).
- WARRANTY – The BAFX Products Hiking / Walking Poles are covered by our GREAT 1 Year Warranty when purchased from BAFX Products or authorized dealer. Warranty is absolutely NO hassle and SUPER easy to claim if ever needed, with friendly USA based support staff on call and ready to help if ever needed! Our goal is to ensure that every customer is treated right & 100% satisfied.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The BAFX Products Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles are made from light weight, durable aluminum. Our hiking poles are the perfect fit for people just starting out or well experienced hikers alike. They can be used for everything from walks around the block to treacherous hikes through the Swiss Alps! Our poles have travelled the world many times over with so many great stories to tell!
Hiking, camping, trekking, skiing, walks around the block, or general support around the home, you name it our poles are probably good for it! Our trekking poles are great for so many different activities and skills levels.
Every purchase is backed by our EXCEPTIONAL 1 Year Warranty against all manufacturing defects with a super simple & easy claims process as well as friendly and helpful USA based support staff!
NEW! Improved grips & wrist straps for more comfort! PLUS an extra set of rubber tips!
• Made of durable high grade aluminum
• Each pole weighs approx. 12.4Oz
• Poles expand from 25.5” to 52”
• 2 Pairs of rubber tips per set (4 tips total)
• Carbide tip under rubber tips for more uneven terrain
• NEW - Ergonomic & comfortable grips with light ribbing for better grip
• NEW – Wider & Padded wrist straps for more support
• 1 set of mud baskets with each set to help prevent sinking in soft ground coverings
• 1x Instruction manual w/ link to helpful setup & use video
• 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Against all manufacturing defects* Super easy, no hassle warranty with USA based support staff ready & waiting to help. You won’t be let down!
Warranty only valid when purchased from BAFX Products or authorized dealer
Color: Black V2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got these to go on a 17.5 mile hike up to Mt.Wilson. They arrived the day before I left and didn't get a chance to try them out. What a waste of money. They are suppose to be adjustable. One extended just fine, the other was about 4" short. So they aren't even. I end up letting my friend borrow the shorter one she is shorter than me. At the 2 mile mark the bottom of hers flys off into a creek.(first photo) We get it back and spend 10 minutes fidgeting with it to go back. We finally get it to work. By the top of the mountain the bottom flew off again. (Second photo) we start heading back down the mountain and half way down my handle just falls off my poles. (Third photo) at this point it's been quite a few hours later, between them not being the same size, the pieces breaking every hour or so. I had it with these. I went to go return them and one of them refuses to collapse. 😡 These are so cheaply made. Don't buy these if you're planing on strenuous hikes.
After my 12 mile much tougher hike in the Adirondacks, I had to remove two stars for two reasons:
1) The straps are too short.
2) They don't stay extended very well under heavy strain.
Last weekend when I wasn't wearing a coat or gloves, the straps worked great to create the proper link between poles and my wrists. That way my hands and fingers were there just to guide the poles. However this weekend with winter conditions requiring gloves and coat, the wrist straps were too short. This meant I had to grip the poles the whole time. This created an unnecessary amount of muscle strain over the 9 hour day of hiking. If I decide I need to use poles again in the winter, I'll get a better set of poles with longer wrist straps.
Over time, one pole or the other would slip a little, causing an eventual noticeable difference in height between the two poles. Then I had to stop and try to adjust them in the sub-freezing temperatures. This also gave me caution as to how much I could trust the poles.