BAGAIL Golf Umbrella 68/62/58 Inch Large Oversize Double Canopy Vented Automatic Open Stick Umbrellas for Men and Women
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL GOLF UMBRELLA: BAGAIL Golf Umbrella is used by many golfing professionals due to its durability and effectiveness. The Bagail golf umbrella is equipped with a vented double canopy, rubberized comfort grip handle, and auto open mechanism.
- High Quality FABRIC: The canopy uses 190T pongee micro-weave fabric. On top of that, it’s light in weight and very fast to dry.
- FIGHTS THE STORMY WEATHER: The vented double-canopy design adds strength and flexibility. The solid framework underneath flexes with the wind so that the umbrella keeps its shape The fiberglass ribs, hub and shaft do no conduct electricity, so you can safely use this umbrella in stormy weather throughout the course.
- COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT DESIGN: Ergonomic handle with PU coating, maximizes comfort and grip security. Easy to open with automatic opening mechanism ensures that there will be no delay to your comfort. Simply press the button on the handle to open.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: The vented double-canopy has been designed to resist inversion by allowing wind to pass through the canopy, plus has a lightweight but strong fibreglass frame .We stand behind the durability of our umbrella and offer warranty against any defects in craftsmanship.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BAGAIL UMBRELLAS - We are the real specialists when it comes to umbrellas.
BAGAIL have a huge selection of umbrellas to keep you dry and looking your best.
Quality Mini Umbrella
No matter what your need, BAGAIL has the perfect umbrella for you.
BAGAIL PROFESSIONAL GOLF UMBRELLA
Incredible Golf Umbrella
BAGAIL 62-Inch Golf Umbrella is used by many golfing professionals due to its durability and effectiveness.It provides coverage for two people.
It also uses a double canopy design. This adds strength and flexibility. The solid framework underneath flexes with the wind so that the umbrella keeps its shape.
The shaft is made from lightweight fiberglass material and is finished off with a rubber handle.It is an ideal companion for golfers,the business professional or daily life.
- Vented canopy renders wind
- The frame is constructed using stainless steel coated in high quality black resin
- Fiberglass shaft and ribs, designed and tested for strong winds up to 55 miles per hour
- Double canopy design allows for airflow to minimize inversion
- Easy to open with automatic opening mechanism
- High quality, lightweight fabric
- Nylon sleeve included for storage
High Quality Fabric
it’s light in weight and very fast to dry.
Durable Fiberglass Ribs
Durable fiberglass ribs with the honeycomb structure stands up to adverse conditions.In addition,It has excellent functionality without hendingor turning over even by strong winds.
Ergonomic handle with PU coating maximizes comfort Comfortable handle with non-slip grip in wet weather. And single-hand opening system, allowing you to get covered fast.
|Folding Auto Open/Close Umbrella||62"Portable Golf Umbrella||Quality Compact Umbrella||Inverted Umbrella||Inverted Umbrella||Portable Double Canopy Vented Golf Umbrella|
|Type||Compact, Fully Collapsible||Compact, Collapsible||Compact, Fully Collapsible||Full-sized, Stick||Full-sized, Stick||Compact, Collapsible|
|Canopy Coverage||1-person coverage;40.5 in(straight-diam);||2-person coverage;52 in/132cm(straight-diam);||1-person coverage;37.5 in/95cm(straight-diam);||1 Person Coverage;||1 Person Coverage;||2-person coverage;52 in/132cm(straight-diam);|
|Folded Length||12 in||21 in/54cm||7 in/18cm||31.9 in/81cm||31.9 in/81cm||21 in/54cm|
|Material||210PG with Teflon Coating||190T Nylon Fabric||190 thread-count microweave fabric||190 thread-count microweave fabric||190 thread-count microweave fabric||190T Nylon Fabric|
|Open/Close System||Auto Close/Open||Semi-Automatic||Manual||Manual||Manual||Semi-Automati|
|Weight||0.96 lb/439g||1.3 lb / 600g||0.55lb/250g||1lb/450g||1lb/450g||1.3 lb / 600g|
|Handle||Ergonomic, Rubberized Handle||Ergonomic EVA Handle||PU Coating Handle||PU Coating Handle||PU Coating Handle||Ergonomic EVA Handle|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 37.7 x 2.45 x 2.45 inches; 1.55 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 28, 2018
- Manufacturer : BAGAIL
- ASIN : B07D7TW9T2
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,599 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #6 in Golf Umbrellas
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first day I carried the umbrella into work, I slung it over my shoulder using the included cover. Unlike other umbrellas I own, this one I noticed was letting the umbrella slide through the top (smaller) opening until the umbrella was half way through the cover. To help explain, think about sliding your umbrella into the cover, and closing the velcro strap, then continue pushing gently into the cover and the umbrella will slide out the other end. Not a very effective cover to use when carrying the umbrella.
Later that day it was raining as expected. When I walked outside and pushed the button to open the umbrella, the umbrella opened, and the top cone flew off the umbrella (see images).
I have only used it one time so far, and first impression wasn't good. Not to mention I now have a brand new umbrella that looks like it has already been through the trenches and ready to fall apart.
Durability: Falls apart, carry strap useless
Giftable: I wouldn't gift something that I know would give issues to the receiver, so no.
Purchase again: Not Likely
Rated two stars only because it seemed wind/rain sturdy and didn't feel right rating one star. But it not come apart cosmetically, I would have rated it higher.
Top reviews from other countries
Getting dripped on sucks (especially when you’re using electronics like a smart phone), so I’m going to start getting spray on water repellent. I recommend you do the same if you think you’ll be in the rain for longer than about 30-40 mins.
For anyone wondering, the hardest the rain came down was about 3mm an hour (according to my weather app), so if you plan on being out in heavy rain for even short periods of time, I recommend spraying up, again.