BAGGU Standard Reusable Shopping Bag - Alpaca
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eco friendly, long lasting and stylish.
- Handles allow for hand holding or over the shoulder toting.
- Can hold up to 50 lbs or 2-3 grocery bags of stuff.
- 100% Ripstop Nylon.
- Machine Wash Cold and Line Dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The original one I bought 5 years ago is just now starting to come apart at a handle seam, but it is still perfectly usable, and I actually used that one my everyday bag for a long time so it's had a LOT of wear! Now that I am on a 2-month long trip visiting family, I thought I could get by with only one. Nope. I ordered a red one to add to my collection because one is just not enough :)
I now have turquoise, blue, green, purple, red, and black, and you wouldn't think you'd get compliments on grocery bags, but even the cashiers ask me what brand they are regularly. Even the colors make me happy when I see them by the front door. If you want to live minimally, with beautiful, simple, multi-functional pieces, don't bat an eye about purchasing many of these. I donated most of my big reusable bags because they take up so much space in our small house and just create chaos. I'm starting to branch out and purchase other Baggu products, hopefully they will stand up to the high standard of the originals!
1) They're durable (so far, at least). I purchased my first one on vacation 6 months ago, and I've used it regularly (twice a week?) since then. Unlike my other reusable bags, this one has no holes and isn't stretched out. The fabric feels softer and more worn than my newer bags, but it's still holding up like a champ.
2) They have big handles. I can slip this over my shoulder comfortably. My other bags have much smaller handles and have to be held in your hand, which isn't always comfortable or convenient.
3) They're BRIGHT. My purse is a big black hole of stuff, and these bags are like a bright beacon of hope screaming "I'm here! You found me! You're not without a bag!" One of my other reusable bags is black, and it takes forever to find it in the depths of my purse. Note that I do agree with one of the other reviewers that these are much brighter in person than they seem in the pictures. I got these as gifts for basically everyone on my Christmas list, and even the ones that seem like they'd be dull were very bright. The mint stripe bag has a bright green stripe, and the "orchid" is more like "bright fuchsia." Unless you're buying the black bag, you should probably expect to see something in the neon spectrum show up at your door.
4) They're easy to fold. You aren't going to want to use your reusable bag if it's a pain to fold back up. Thankfully, there's no complicated bag origami with these bags -- fold it in quarters parallel to the handles, then fold the quartered bag into thirds (the handles are as long as 1/3 of your quartered bag), then fold the remaining shape in half and stuff it in the bag. 4-3-2-pouch.
5) They fold up small -- I keep two in my purse, and might add a third someday. The 5x5 pouch might seem big, but they squash down to maybe 3/8" thick, so they fit pretty much anywhere. If they fold up small, you're more likely to have them with you -- unlike those big reusable grocery bags that you have in your car and always forget to bring inside.
You'll be patting yourself on the back for this purchase the first time you go to the store for three things, tell yourself you don't need a cart because you only need three things, and then wind up juggling 12 items in the checkout line. Instead of juggling at items 4 and beyond, just whip this bag out of your pocket or purse and shop away! It's also pretty amazing how many unanticipated plastic bags you can avoid when you have one of these handy. Getting snacks at the gas station? Need cold medicine at the drug store? Buying a new shirt at the mall? Getting souvenirs on vacation? You probably didn't think to grab the reusable bags out of your car, but you can still help kick the disposable bag habit if you've got a Baggu on you.
**UPDATE DECEMBER 2015** (still at 5 stars)
My original Baggu is still going strong after almost a year and a half, and I've added four more to the collection. I was super bummed when I lost not one, but TWO of the stuff sacks within a month. I e-mailed Baggu to ask about purchasing replacements, and they promptly shipped out new stuff sacks at no charge. It made my day, and I will continue recommending these to everyone.
**UPDATE NOVEMBER 2017** (why is 6 stars not an option?)
My original Baggu is STILL going strong, two and a half years after I bought it. I think it might have one or two tiny holes in it, but it's still in much better shape than any of my other reusable bags, which haven't been used in ages. Of course, I've developed a bit of a Baggu problem since then, and the collection has expanded enough that the wear and tear is well-distributed between my many Baggus. I did manage to tear a hole in my cactus Baggu when I put something sharp in it, but I just patched it up with some Gear Tape and it's been fine ever since.
It may sound silly, but these bags are probably one of the best things I've ever bought for myself.