- Machine wash cold, line dry
- NEWLY UPDATED - Our best selling reusable bag is not just for the grocery store, it goes everywhere and hauls (practically) anything. Now uses recycled fabric!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & STYLISH - Long-lasting, reusable Baggus reduce waste while looking fabulous!
- TOTES UP TO 50 LBS. - Strong yet lightweight, this Baggu can hold up to 50 lbs. of stuff yet folds into just a 5x5 in. square.
- 100% RIPSTOP NYLON - Baggu's commitment to quality means we only use pure ripstop nylon to craft our standard Baggus
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Machine wash cold and line dry to use your favorite Baggu for years and years!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?We started BAGGU in 2007 because we wanted a reusable bag that was functional, affordable and nice looking. We couldn’t find one, so we decided to make it. The result was the Standard Baggu: made from lightweight ripstop nylon and built to hold 2-3 times as much as a disposable bag.
What makes our product unique?We create products to have long, useful lives. We design to minimize waste, use sustainable materials, and have a long-standing partnership with our manufacturer in China, who is committed to ethical and environmentally responsible practices.
Why we love what we do?Our vision is that everyone has a Baggu with them all the time. We want to make delightful bags that make life easier and more enjoyable. Our goal is to make every bag you need for your daily routines. We hope you look and feel your best when carrying a Baggu.
Carry in your hand or over your shoulder.
Folds into a 5 x 5 flat square pouch.
Machine wash cold, line dry.
Made from 40% recycled ripstop nylon.
|BAGGU Small Reusable Shopping Bag||BAGGU Standard Reusable Shopping Bag||BAGGU Large Reusable Shopping Bag|
|Dimensions||18" × 10" × 4"||25.5" × 15.5" × 6"||33" × 18" × 9"|
|Material||100% ripstop nylon (40% recycled)||100% ripstop nylon (40% recycled)||100% ripstop nylon (40% recycled)|
|Pouch||Folds into a 4" × 4" pouch||Folds into a 5" × 5" pouch||Folds into a 6" × 6" pouch|
Compare with similar items
BAGGU Small Reusable Shopping Bag, Ripstop Nylon Grocery Tote or Lunch Bag, BB Print
BAGGU Large Reusable Shopping Bag, Ripstop Nylon Grocery Tote or Lunch Bag, Sailor Stripe (2021)
BAGGU Mini Reusable Shopping Bag, Ripstop Nylon Grocery Tote or Lunch Bag, 3-Pack: Sunset Leopard
BAGGU Standard Reusable Shopping Bag 3-Pack, Eco-friendly Ripstop Nylon Foldable Grocery Tote, 3-Pack: Meadow
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BAGGU||BAGGU||BAGGU||BAGGU|
|Color||3 Pack: Thank You Set||Bb Print||Sailor Stripe (2021)||3-pack: Sunset Leopard||3-pack: Meadow|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The chihuahuas are adorable and the orange color is vibrant. The nylon is substantial, too, thick in the handles to make carrying heavy groceries more tolerable. I will warn you, though--try to pack your things carefully in this bag. It's not that I don't think it'll live up to its promised 50 lb. limit. It absolutely will. It's that the DISTRIBUTION of that weight, along with the volume of what you've put in the bag, can make it awkward to carry. Big, heavy items may stress certain areas of the bag disproportionately, which I suspect will shorten the bag's lifespan.
In short: great, beautiful bag. Carries a lot, but pack it EVENLY. Folded, fits in a standard jeans' back pocket. Comes with a separate, wallet-like pouch to help it fit in said pocket.
Really cute; just not very practical
I'll keep the bag, but it's not as nice as the first one I got.
1. Folds into an amazing tiny square in its own carrying pouch. No, you don't need to struggle with it or learn complex origami to get it back in there, it easily goes back in with simple folding.
2. I got the green llama pattern and it's amazing
3. It unfolds to be a pretty large substantial size- holds a ton of stuff
4. The material is high quality- not some cheap yucky fabric or icky weird stinky material
5. Speaking of stink, I threw it easily into the washer after using it as a beach bag. I just hung it dry after- good as new
This was a bag I chose to bring on a trip to Portugal and it was seriously the best purchase ever. It folds into a tiny square, fits into even the smallest cross body bag. You can unfold it on the fly for anything; shopping, groceries, beach stuff, dirty laundry, etc. the list goes on.
I think I need about 100 more.
Top reviews from other countries
It kind of feels like plastic that cannot be sewn together. I hope when I use it is not so stiff that stuff will fall right through the bottom.