BAKER DEPOT 6 Holes Silicone Mold For Chocolate, Cake, Jelly, Pudding, Handmade Soap, Round Shape, Dia: 2 1/2 inches, Set of 2, M
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (19%)|
|Color||2 pcs 6 holes big|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 7 x 1.3 inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Silicone, Heat Resistant from -40 to 230C degree
- Product size:11.6*6.9*1.3(29.5 * 17.5 * 3.3cm) inch Hole dia: 2.55inch(6.5cm)
- For Use: Soap Mould, Mousse, Jelly, Cake, Bread, Prepared food, Chocolate
- Freezer, microwave, Flexible construction ensures easy removal of baked goods or gelatin
- From October 9, 2020 to November 15, 2020, there are many sellers selling this item under this link. They have not been authorized by us (BAKER DEPOT). After 40 days of continuous complaints, Amazon has finally eliminated those sellers. During that period, many buyers bought their products, received the wrong products, the size was wrong, and the quality was poor. Some Sellers even do not send out the item..I deeply regret this.
- Please identify the seller as BAKER DEPOT when you buy.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With the silicone mould you will be able to backs CUPCAKE, MUFFINE, CANDY, BREAD, MUSSE, JELLY, PREPARED FOOD, CHOOCOLATE AND MORE.
1. When you make the cake, please do not pure full cake slurry into the moulds, just make it 3/4 full. The cake will expand when making.
2. When you get the moulds and first time to make cake or chocolate. First of all, please fill the water in the moulds and put into the microwave or oven transfer for 1-2 minutes, then drain
1. When baking, it' s better to put the mould in the flat baking tray as the silicone mould is soft.
2. After use, please clean it using hot water with dilute edible cleaning agent or put in dishwasher. DO NOT use aggressive cleaning agents or foam cleaning force. Ensure that the silicone moulds are dry before storage.
3. After baking, please remove the moulds out of the oven, and place in the baking rack until the moulds completely cooled.
4. Silicone moulds can only be used for oven, microwave ovens, and DO not use in gas and fire..
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tolls on silicone moulds and avoid stress, pull..
6. Please do not use cool water to clean immediately when it's just taken out of the oven. Just to extend the service life.
Frequently problem answer
1.-Question: I have used this product 3 times and few "dimples" are already starting to tear away from the base.
-Answer: The mould may be stored quite a while and has been pressed down, and shapes changed. Please place it under the sun or place in oven or place in a high temperature. The shape then will be restored.
2. -Question: Please let me know the temperature of the mould can suffer.
-Answer: In general practice, can suffer within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade, in some case can suffer 260 centigrade. Please note silicone mould, which can suffer temperature higher than 260 centigrade (500 degrees fahrenheit) or temperature lower than -40 centigrade (-40 degrees fahrenheit), may be additive, is not 100% pure silicone.
3. -Question: Why the mould soft a bit?
-Answer: For flexible reason, we design the mould a bit soft, so you may easily un-mould. If you need a more sturdy support when transfer or move, you can put it on a tray or another mould.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only that, these molds are MUCH smaller than the ad and pictures. Measuring about 1.5 inches.
I’ve asked for a refund and have yet to hear back.
Do not recommend this seller.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 21, 2020