Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on May 12, 2013
I am on my 4th Trailer/RV. I have used different devices to keep my trailers from moving over the years. With tandem wheels the best way seems to put a spreader style lock between the tires. I have had a pair of this style for quite a while. They were the style that you adjusted them, then placed them between the tires and pulled a lever up while trying to keep the bottom from coming up, I did this with an old wrench holding the bottom down. With two bad shoulders this was getting to be a dreadful experience. Finally they were just too rusted and I just couldn't keep them adjusted.
I have had my eye on this style for a while but thought they were expensive. Well I finally took the leap and I am happy I did. They are easy to put between the tires and crank them tight. My trailer is more stable now than ever before. I did buy two of them and a wrench came with each so I have a spare. The box wrench has two different sizes, one on each end. It is also a ratcheting wrench. So I marked the end that fits the device and also marked the wrench for which side to be up to put them on and which side to be up to take them off. This set up is so much easier! Suppose you could buy the cheaper set but I like the way these press and fit on the tires.
Wish I would of bought these sooner.

Update: We have used these on several trips now. Our trailer is SOOOO much more stable now. Very easy to put on and with these cranked tight and with my stabilizer pads down we are rock solid.
on June 22, 2016
Seems to lessen the rocking of the camper and has great quality. Even comes with a ratcheting wrench to tighten and loosen.
on March 16, 2016
This thing is great, works easily and as the trailer is on a slight slope will prevent any problems.
on June 13, 2017
work a lot better than all we have ever tried .I would recommend it to every one who has a trailer
on April 15, 2014
Great design and lockable! Way more beefy looking than the other brand I used my old trailer.
I would buy again but did have to return because I didnt read that it is 10" max, my axles are 20"+ away from each other.
Still I would recommend, prime price was best I could find on internet.
on June 1, 2017
These chocks are great. Well thought out. Comes with a ratchet wrench. Simple to put on.
on June 2, 2017
The gears in the until failed on the first use. This is not a product I would recommend to anyone especially when it costs over $100.00 Sending them back this weekend.
on August 14, 2017
Very study. Very easy to install.
on May 1, 2017
Works great
on March 29, 2017
Work great, well made

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.