Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,384 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,414 reviews
on May 1, 2015
Great tool for keeping the camper rock solid still. Definitely need to take care to not crank them too tight. Also, these do not negate the need to traditional chocks. These are only to be installed once the trailer has been parked, disconnected, and leveled (so you'll need the traditional chocks during that process). Only after all that do you install these. The difference is noticeable, would highly suggest these to anyone with a camper trailer.
review image
11 comment| 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2016
Best investment yet wish I would of bought these when I first got my trailer. My axles sit about as close together as you can get and the x-chock still fit in between. Can't believe how much "bounce" it took out of the trailer when people are walking around. Don't hesitate to purchase they won't dissapoint!
review image
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2017
These are great wheel locks. It only takes a few minutes to lock the wheels on both sides before putting down the scissor stabilizers. 2nd thing I do after leveling the trailer side to side. Comes with the reversible ratchet for easy install and removal.
on September 8, 2017
We have a Grand Design 323BHS and they work great. They are smaller than the others I had, but that's a good thing for storage and weight concerns for your camper. Plus, they are cheaper here than most RV stores or sites!!
on June 5, 2017
they work awesome the come with a reversible wrench which seems a bit silly as you can just flip it over but the functionality is there, the stabilizers work flawlessly, worth every penny. if you intend to put them back in the box when not in use, pay close attention to how they come out as they will only go back in one way which isn't the most obvious orientation
on June 2, 2017
Very easy to use, very happy with this product.
on April 23, 2017
I love these things! I have a 8,000 pound travel trailer and they hold the trailer very securely after I set things up. The supplied racket wrench makes adjusting the units a breeze!
on May 21, 2017
Works perfectly! I was concerned that the hydraulic jacks were having to much force exerted on them using the wheel chocks. This wheel stabilizer works just like its advertised.
on August 21, 2017
These stabilizers really helped my camper stop rocking! They are easy to install. They are not designed to replace wheel chocks (it is a legal thing I am sure), however they give me added peace of mind that my camper will stay exactly where I unhook it. I recommend these.
on April 28, 2017
Added this to our camper set up and significant reduction in shaking. Really easy to install, comes with a wrench type device to spread the chock out to fit perfectly in between the wheels. Quick easy to use well worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.