- Buy a Bubble-Gun and get 20% off the Bubble-Gun-Quadshooter. Offered by bnext. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BAMGO Bubble Blaster for Kids (Boys, Girls) | Toy Bubble Gun| Non-Toxic and Leak Resistant| Outdoor Games | Bubble Machine | Bubbles for Kids and Toddlers | Easter Basket Stuffers
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Red, Blue, Green, Yellow|
|Style||Bubble Blowing Machine,Lightweight,Bubble Gun,Dinosaur|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 3 x 4.7 inches|
|Size||4.7" x 3" x 3.9" (12cm x 7.5cm x 10cm)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Perfect Gift for Toddlers and Kids – this colorful airplane bubble blowing machine makes a perfect present! The bubble gun features 4 wands to create four times as many floating bubbles. Comes with bubble gun, soap solution, and soap dish!
- ✅ Innovative and kid-friendly design – Bubble gun features leak-resistant seals so kids can turn it sideways and upside down without causing messes or ruining the machine.
- ✅ Lightweight and Battery Operated – Easy to hold and use for kids ages 3 and up. The innovative bubble gun style lets kids run, play, and blow up to 100 bubbles per second!
- ✅ Longer Lasting Bubbles – Every bubble gun maker for kids comes with a bottle of soap solution and instructions for how to make your own soap solution at home! Bubble gun also comes with a separate solution dish to prevent corrosion or malfunctions.
- ✅ Bigger, Better Bubbles – Each mini bubble machine gun for toddlers features 4 bubble wands that push out huge, floating bubbles that will capture your small child’s imagination (dinosaur)!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see in the picture the front part (the bubble former) detaches, falls off quite easily. The propeller blades are made of super thin foam that curls up at the slightest contact with anything (and as we well know, kids -- and pets -- aren't too careful with their toys!)
I've purchased bubble guns before (from Walmart, etc.) and the bubble formers on those didn't fall off, and the propeller blades were made of thicker foam. I sometimes use the bubble gun (without the bubbles) on my cat who happens to like butting his face onto the ridged surface of the bubble former and loves the whirring noise and "whap-whap" of the propeller. Those bubble guns were sturdy! The bubble formers held up fine against my cat's head-butts and pawing, and the prop blades remained intact despite the bite marks my cat inflicted on them. The only reason I had to ditch them was that it seems that the battery contacts fail/loosen over time. My cat and I got at least more than a year of fun out of those bubble guns. When the last one I had finally died, I decided I'd buy one from Amazon. The fact that it cost almost $15 should have stopped me in my tracks, but I went against my instinct and bought it thinking it must be a well-built toy if it's that expensive. What a mistake.
So there, you've been warned. DO NOT BUY THIS. It's a piece of #*@!. And for almost $15 dollars?? The manufacturer and distributor of this toy are laughing at our being duped by them all the way to the bank. Ggrrrr!! I can't return it because I had thrown away the packaging.
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018
- Update: I didn't expect the seller to respond to the review. Pleasant surprise- They refunded my money (without asking), sent me a similar product which I received (haven't tried it out yet) and followed up with an e-mail for a free gift. They've gotten a customer for life with this gesture. So not changing the stars because let's face it the product itself is being rated but updating comment for stellar customer service. Thank you!
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018
First, you will need a tiny screwdriver to open battery compartment.
Then, the front part falls off any time it wants to, just not well connected at all to the gun.
It was a hassle but i would accept it if it works. Unfortunately, it quickly became useless. The propellers are thin foams pieces and easily bent. Right now, it’s turning around like it should but would not blow any bubble. I did everything i could think of to make it work, it just dripping bubbles solution and nothing.
Similar item could be easily bought from store for less than $3. Absolutely disappointed. Waste of money.