Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
BANG! (La Pallottola!) The Bullet!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes great bullet-shaped carrying case for all expansion decks
- Takes 30 minutes to play
- For 3-7 players
- Tons of replay value
- Fun Party game
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
Since the beginning, the Outlaws hunt the Sheriff, the Sheriff hunts the Outlaws. The Renegade plots in secret, ready to take one side or the other. But who are the merciless Outlaws, willing to gun him down? To find out you have to draw, (Your cards, that is,) Now the Sheriff has decided to settle things once and for all in his own way. He has written a name on a single bullet. That name is... BANG, This special edition includes every BANG, card published to date, and a few new extras, Inside, you will find: BANG, - The basic game, High Noon - The first expansion, Dodge City - The second expansion, A Fistful of Cards - The third expansion Also two new cards for High Noon and three special characters, Plus two blank cards for your own creations, and a special gift: a shiny new Sheriff's badge.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I forgot, however, was that I played it in a group atmosphere where there were at least 5-7 of us. We played this in a group of 4 and while it WAS fun...You could tell that 1) it might take playing it 1-2 times before you understand the different facets/strategies, 2) would be a lot more fun when playing this in at least a group of 6 or 7.
If you ever played the game Mafia (with playing cards) then this game is a lot similar to that game, however, you have special abilities with the different characters (which adds to the fun, but it adds another layer of Rules you have to follow). I still love this game, but I want to play it with a larger group of people before I give it a 5-Star-Review
The game is an old Western Card game, which strangely, for a reason I have yet to determine, is written in Italian (don't worry, there are also English captions underneath the Italian). It plays best in medium-large groups, ideally 5-7 people, but we've played with groups as large as 12 before. Upon setup, each player is secretly assigned one of 4 roles: the Sheriff, an Outlaw, a Deputy, or a Renegade, and each player's objective in the game depends on the role they have been assigned:
- Sheriff is trying to kill the Outlaws and Renegades
- The Outlaws are trying to kill the Sheriff
- The Deputies are trying to protect the Sheriff
- The Renegades are trying to be the last one standing with the Sheriff, and then kill him one vs one.
The only person who's role is known is the Sheriff, who reveals it at the beginning of the game. As the game progresses, you try to figure out who is who around you, and use weapons, various ability cards, and other items to try to accomplish your objective.
The game ends with either the Sheriff dies, or the Outlaws are all killed.
If any of that sounds confusing, don't worry, once you play the game once or twice it becomes second nature.
- Tons of fun. This has become our go-to game over the past month. People will literally text me during the day while I am at work asking when the next time we are going to "BANG" (their words, not mine).
- Speaking of which, lots of potential for innuendos and "thats what she said" jokes.
- This particular packaging includes A LOT- the original game, the first expansion (High Noon), the second expansion (Dodge City), and the third expansion (A Fistful of Cards).
- Comes in a cool metal bullet-shaped case.
- Can be a little complicated for newbies, especially with the expansion packs (you have the option to play without them, however)
- Games can take quite a while, depending on the size and experience level of the group. I've had games of 8+ take over 2 hours. However, on the flip side, I've had games end in under 30 minutes.
- It is an elimination game, which means that when someone is killed, they have to sit and watch until the game is over (with the exception of a few cards in the expansions which can bring dead players back to life). Can be frustrating for people if you have a large group and they die early in the game as this means they will be sitting and watching for a good 30 minutes or longer.
All in all, this is definitely money worth spending.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend (and have).
I'm knocking one star off because there are definitely some areas of improvement. The instruction manual should include more information about edge cases. There have been many times where we run into a spot in the game that we don't know how to handle. We usually come to a mutual agreement, but it would be easier if the instructions included explanations. The packaging could also be improved. A better designed interior to support holding more expansions would be great. I don't even store the cards in the bullet any more. I put them in ziplock baggies.
Overall, it's a fun game. My family and friends have been asking where to purchase this. I was eager to point them to Amazon.
Top international reviews
Le carte sono davvero tante e assicurano ore ed ore di gioco anche grazie ai tanti personaggi diversi da poter utilizzare.
In parole povere il gioco, per chi non lo conoscesse (...e sarebbe strano!), consiste nell'eliminare dei giocatori a seconda del ruolo:
- lo sceriffo e i vice eliminano i fuorilegge e vincono la partita
- i fuorilegge eliminano lo sceriffo e vincono la partita
- il rinnegato deve eliminare tutti, per ultimo lo sceriffo, e vince la partita
Durante il proprio turno grazie ad armi e carte azione voleranno Bang!, colpi, infamate, dinamite, duelli e tante belle sparatorie ad animare la partita, che avrà una durata solitamente minima di 45min, veloce e dinamica.
Questa dovrebbe essere la versione del 2009, e contiene:
- gioco base Bang!
- esp. Dodge City
- esp. Mezzogiorno di Fuoco
- esp. Per un Pugno di Carte
- 3 carte personaggio extra
- 2 carte personalizzabili
- stella da sceriffo
Sono anche presenti le carte riepilogative con i simboli e le spiegazioni del significato delle diverse carte per tutti gli otto giocatori.
Mancano, invece, le plance e i proiettili presenti nella versione base. E' possibile acquistarli a parte qui -> DV Giochi DVG9113 - Reloaded, Set di Accessori per il Gioco di Carte Bang per chi fosse interessato, ma non sono necessari. Servono solo a contare i punti e tenere le carte un po' più "ordinate".
E' consigliato giocarci dai 5 giocatori in su per avere il massimo del coinvolgimento e divertimento, ma la scalabilità è comunque buona anche con pochi giocatori.
In questa versione è possibile giocare da 3 fino agli 8 giocatori.
Per chi volesse giocare anche in 2 è disponibile un regolamento da scaricare, reperibile facilmente on line.
E' un gioco davvero divertente e facile da imparare. Dura poco, a meno che non si utilizzino le espansioni che si, aumentano la durata, ma quando si diventa esperti sono quasi "necessarie" per regolare la partita. Infatti, è consigliato usare le espansioni più avanti, quando l'esperienza rischia di far diventare il gioco monotono.
Questa de "La Pallottola" è la versione consigliata per cominciare a giocare a Bang! e godere di tante ore di sparatorie con i propri amici (e fidanzate/i)!!!
The game itself is lots of fun but recommend playing with at least 5 people.