Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ripple Junction Big Bang Theory Others Are Stupid Emoticon Adult T-Shirt
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 14, 2015
Went on the WB Studios Tour and wanted this shirt so bad. It was over $20 so decided I better check online, of course I got it here instead! What a deal! Fit as expected and I get lots of compliments and laughs from it. Love The Big Bang Theory.
on August 1, 2014
It's super soft and any Big Bang Theory fan would know what it's from immediately, however I'm a little worried about those who don't watch the show! There's no markers besides the tag that show what it's from! But it didn't show it in the picture so that's more my fault!
on December 22, 2013
This is the softest T-shirt I have ever owned. You know how normally you get a new t-shirt and you have to wash it multiple times before it loses that stiffness? This shirt is not like that. Super soft material woven out of angel wings or something... Super fast shipping. Big Bang Theory saying... why are you still reading this? Order the shirt already!
on May 25, 2013
I ordered several different styles of this shirt and they have all felt really soft and have held up after many washes. We do turn them inside out when washing though! My wife and I love the Big Bang Theory and these shirts are simply cool. I would definitely recommend them to fans everywhere.
on December 12, 2013
I just got my shirt, I ordered a size large and it fits great, seems like decent quality. However the shirt I received says " I cry because others are stupid, and IT makes me sad " which is the actual quote from the gorilla experiment episode anyway.
on July 25, 2012
This shirt is well worth the price!!! I love the soft material and the color is great! I just placed an order for another one, for my husband. Shipping speed is pretty normal for amazon and I'm very pleased with my purchase!!!!!! I highly recommend buying one for yourself!!
on December 17, 2012
I love this shirt. I am a Big Bang Theory geek but I bought this for my daughter's boyfriend (maybe, it could end up in my closet). It is so soft!
on November 26, 2012
I'm a huge Big Bang Theory junkie. I got this shirt simply for the quote. I'm a girl who usually wears girls XL or XXL, this is a SMALL men's XL.
on March 25, 2013
Sometimes trying to explain things to some people just isn't worth the effort! This shirt is just too appropriate for that feeling one gets when he'd like to say "Oh, just forget it."
on January 8, 2013
I bought this shirt for my then boyfirend as a Christmas gift he acted a fool and I got to keep it... It is seriously the softest most comfortable tshirt I own I wear it almost obsessively.