Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2012
Love it! The T-shirt is made of pretty good material. Buying T-shirts online can be scary, because you don't know what materials it's made of. Some are way too thin. This one is not. It's pretty sturdy and machine wash is not a problem. I am 125 lb and I usually wear small or medium. Since this is Junior Sizing, I bought medium, and it fits perfectly. This is a T-shirt I will be wearing a lot!

Love The Big Bang Theory show! Hope they will make more cute tees like this.
on December 7, 2012
Ok, so this shirt IS A JUNIOR'S SIZE! I generally wear an adult women's small t-shirt and I purchased a large in this shirt. It's a tad larger than I'd prefer for me, so I'd say it's a safe bet to order 1 size larger than your usual if you want the shirt a bit more fitted and 2 sizes up if you'd like it a bit looser.

Hope this helps!
on October 20, 2017
Love the shirt but could have used an extra large. A little tight. I wanted it to go with sweat pants to lounge around house and to sleep in.
on January 26, 2012
I love cats and The Big Bang Theory, so this shirt was an obvious choice for me. I was a little concerned after reading other reviews that this shirt would be thin or shrink terribly when it was washed, but it was actually very good quality and fit true to size. I did not notice much shrinking after washing in cold water and a hot dryer, which was a pleasant surprise. The shirt is actually heavier than most of the "junior fit" t-shirts that I own. The shirt is very comfortable. I usually wear a thin tank top underneath, but I don't think it would be required. I recommend this shirt to anyone who love TBBT like me!
on March 1, 2017
This item is sized for JUNIORS .... so it is very slim and not at all true to size. Be careful reading the description. I love this Sleepy Kitty rhyme from Big Bang Theory but it would only fit my cat.
on June 23, 2011
Great shirt. Important to note it is in Junior's size, so I sized up to an XL when I typically wear womens L.
on January 3, 2017
It is made of a soft material and seems really nice but it was WAY too small!! The sizing definitely seemed off for this product and I ended up returning.
on October 5, 2017
Looks great on my wife. She wears it often.
on April 18, 2013
My sister and I enjoy watching the Big Bang Theory (BBT) quite a bit. I got her this as a gift for Christmas and she loved it! She wears it quite a bit and that's a good sign. I got her a medium and she usually wears a small so keep in mind that these are junior sizes. The shirt looks like the picture (color matches!).

The shirt has been through the wash multiple times and still comes out looking like new so the quality is great. There is no apparent shrinking after washing so that is a plus. Many people comment on her shirt about it in curiosity or because they like BBT also.

Overall, I would recommend this as a gift for someone who likes BBT or for someone's own person clothing collection.
on July 5, 2014
Love big bang so i obviously love this shirt. I ordered a size to big because i got confused by it being a juniors t shirt. I ordered a large but a medium would have been fine. I usually wear a small in womens.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.