Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on September 11, 2017
I love the graphics, being a Big Bang fan! It's cute and soft like the kitty. I couldn't give it 5 stars, though. The fabric is even lighter than light weight though the style and cut of the shirt are nice. And the size really is small when compared to others I buy that are the same size. I am able to wear it, but if it shrinks any more with further washings (I've washed once, before I wore it) I will feel uncomfortable in it.
on March 28, 2017
There needs to be a NO STAR rating.
I am very unhappy with this product. It is poor quality, more of a jersey material than cotton t-shirt and the sizing is certainly not United States standard sizing. This so called men's large t-shirt might fit a 15 year old. It also took 32 days to arrive when the original order indicated it would be about 10. My mistake this time but it will not happen again!
on March 30, 2017
The fabric of this shirt is synthetic and very shiny and reminds me of the fabric from a cheap polyester disco shirt from the 70's. The lettering and picture are also very fuzzy. Bought it for my son but it will go in the donation bin instead. Took almost 3 weeks to arrive. I do NOT recommend this shirt/seller at all.
on June 13, 2017
I love this shirt. Have it on right now and have gotten a lot of comments from folks that love The Big Bang Theory.
on July 8, 2017
Not a very good product. The printing on it looked like a knock-off. The shirt was 3 sizes smaller than advertised. Save your money.
on January 5, 2017
This is not at all as appears on the description page. The large looks like it would fit a small child, but what's worse is it looks like someone took a very grainy photo of the cat/words and glued it onto the tshirt... you can hardly make out what it says. Extremely poor quality.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2017
Granddaughter's Christmas present she just loves it.
on June 29, 2011
This tee is too cute. Aside from being from the Big Bang Theory (which I love!), it's a very nice quality. It has a soft hand and washes/dries great. It's not that funky stiff fabric you sometimes get with graphic tees. I love it :)
on December 22, 2014
Best quality of the many tees I have...and super comfortable!
on August 30, 2017
The fabric was some kind of polyester carp and I threw it away...
I hated it... was expecting cotton.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question