BAOCHI Trekking Poles Hiking Walking Sticks Cane Telescoping Ultra Strong Anti Shock Trail
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ※SHOCKPROOF AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The walking stick adopts the durable aviation 6 series aluminum and lightweight about 0.7 lb/11.57oz for tall 3'to 6 feet, the shock effect is strong, reduce the damage caused by the impact especially for walking downhill.
- ※SOFT SURFACE AND WARNING：The super steel anti-wear pole traction tips,a soft comfortable foam treatment for the auxiliar holdle,also absorb moisture sweaty hands.the design extra reflective tape warning for protect older or kids to walking at night，such as car comeing light, nightly search etc.
- ※ADJUSTABLE LENGTH AND EASY LOCK: the hiking stick allow to adjustable length from 21 to 44 inches，easy to fold and rotation to locked, more small size, light weight, easy put in the backpack.
- ※EASY ADJUSTABLE WRIST STRAPS: the wrist straps prevent trekking pole down from hand. The ergonomically engineered plastic handle of curved provides with the maximum anti-skid, comfortable, natural and warm hand.
- ※100% REFUND - no risk to purchase. Click to add to cart to experience a new life and fit. Remind: if you can't lock the walking pole, contact customer service video. If it is broken, please contact us for replacement, we can provide the best service for you, Thank you!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This walking sticks is works in different types of terrain such as travel,skiing，hiking,trail，walking, mountaineering and suitable for the elder，kids，students，men，women，staff etc.
the hiking poles have a reflective tape warning in dark night.
It's lightweight super aluminum alloy materials.
The plastic anti-slip design for curved grip.ergonomic principle and easy to grasp with adjustable comfortable wrist straps,
The 4 section of trekking pole can be freely adjustable and telescoping to carry.
Each section is a rotating locking structure, easy rotation be locked.
A comfortable cushioning system that adapts to a variety of terrain needs.
• Comfortable ergonomic grip
• The hiking sticks from 21 to 44 inches.
•It's equipped with baskets to avoid sinking on gentle surface hikes for mud, snow,grass and take down the tips to use on ice etc.
• Shock absorber spring rod reduces the impact of layout.
1. Please lock before use the hiking poles.
2.The hiking sticks only as a aux leveraging to use, don't let the hiking stick bear their own weight to avoid accidents.
3. This walking poles 1 year warranty to support manufacturing defects!
4.we use compact packaging for reduce the volume and scratches，so maybe create indentation on the foam handle, which can be return to the original for about a week after self-assembly.
Walking stick*1 (4 sections)
Larger Snow baskets*1
Portable backbag *1.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a 6' male using this to assist with my fibromyalgia, and it definitely feels sturdier and is more compact than anything I've used in the past. I especially like the easy transition from hiking pole/walking stick to the more weight-supportive cane function by just switching where you're holding it. An LED of some sort instead of reflective tape would've been much better in terms of safety, but for the price of the item (and at the sake of reducing it's effective weight load by having to use plastic/glass in the LED), I understand the reasoning behind using the reflective tape, however I do not think it serves a very useful purpose. The tape on my item was also already peeling off at the edge a bit, and I keep pressing it back down to keep it from peeling off entirely. I also think the user should change the terminology used on the item description and pictures to indicate that the tape does NOT flash, and is simply reflective tape.
While I like the item, I can't bring myself to give it higher than a 3-star rating due to the wrong color error and the misleading "flasher" terminology.