|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.97 x 5 x 3.74 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
BAOSHISHAN 100ML Hydrothermal Synthesis Autoclave Reactor 6Mpa 240C with Explosion-proof Pressure Relief Hole PTFE Lining Acid and Alkali Resistance (100ML)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔎 Max test temperature:240 degrees, Max pressure: 6MPa, Heating/Cooling Rate: 5 C/min, Material: 304 Stainless Steel, Chamber: PTFE/Teflon
- 🔎 Safe explosion-proof pressure relief hole at the lid, compared with ordinary reactors, it can release pressure faster when overpressure occurs.
- 🔎 The hydrothermal synthesis reactor using high-quality non-magnetic 304 stainless steel. Better manufacturing makes the PTFE lining can bear much higher pressure (6Mpa) and temperature (240C) than ordinary teflon vessel which makes it more reliable.
- 🔎 Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is a closed container which can decompose insoluble matter and can be used in the determination of heavy metals such as lead, copper, cadmium, zinc, calcium, manganese, iron and mercury. It can also be used as a kind of high temperature resistant High purity reaction vessels, as well as organic synthesis, hydrothermal synthesis, crystal growth or sample digestion and extraction.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hydrothermal Synthesis Reactor is a closed vessel, capable of decomposing insoluble substances. It can be used for sample dissolution pre-treatment in analysis like atomic absorption spectroscopy and plasma emission.also, it can be used for synthesis of small doses. Achieving the purpose of rapid digestion of insoluble substances by taking advantage of strong acid/alkali, high temperature and pressure confined environment available. It's helpful in dissolving samples in the determination of trace elements.
- Max temperature: 240C
- Max pressure: 6MPa
- Heating, cooling rate: 5 c / min
- Material: 304 stainless steel reactor & PTFE lining
How to choose the reactor? Capacity, pressure, temperature, whether acid and alkali resistant, safety issues, etc
- First confirm the capacity of your reaction solution (if your reaction solution is 30ml, it is recommended to buy a 100ml reaction kettle, the reaction kettle should be added with 1/3 of the solution when it is used for the first time)
- Then confirm the temperature and pressure you need (you can choose according to the applicable range of each reactor)
- Safety issues--Over-temperature will cause the lining to melt, overpressure will cause deformation of the lining. The ordinary reaction kettle will release pressure from the screw cap. This has a pressure relief hole, which can quickly release the pressure.
- Whether it can react with acid-base solution--PTFE liner can be used to react acid-base solution.
- Can I customize the reactor--Yes, we provide customized services, but this requires additional customization time.
|7mm Thickening PTFE Lining Synthesis Autoclave||Hydrothermal Synthesis Autoclave Reactor||100ml Gas adding Reactor||PPL Lined Autoclave||Explosion-proof Hydrothermal Reactor||Magnetic Stirring Reactor|
|Working temperature||-200 ~ 240℃||-200 ~ 240℃||Max: 220℃||Max: 280℃||Max: 260℃||Max: 200℃ (with heating)|
|Max Working pressure||6MPa||6MPa||6MPa (gauge)||3MPa||10MPa||3MPa|
|Heating, cooling rate||5 c / min||5 c / min||5 c / min||5 c / min||5 c / min||5 c / min|
|Explosion-proof||With pressure relief hole||With pressure relief hole||With pressure relief hole||With pressure relief holes, safety valves||NO|
|Contrast||Higher tolerance to temperature and pressure||Higher tolerance to temperature and pressure||Hydrogen can be added||Explosion-proof, with quick-opening structure||Heating and magnetic stirring, surface temperature up to 380 C|
Pour the reactant into the PTFE liner and ensure that the feeding is less than 80%, and for the first time must less than 30%
You should put the corrosive reaction into PTFE bush, be assured kettle body from corrosion.
Install the kettle body correctly and tighten the kettle cover with the booster rod.
Placed on the heater, in accordance with the provisions of the heating rate of heating to the desired reaction temperature (less than the required safety temperature).
At the end of the reaction, the cooling rate should be ≤ 5c/min strictly in order to facilitate the safety and reactor life.