Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BARSKA 3-12x50 IR Huntmaster Pro 30/30 IR Cross Riflescope
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on October 13, 2011
I purchased this scope to replace the scope that came on my Remington 7mm mag. After reading over 100 reviews, I figured for the price I would give a try. It only took 4 rounds to be dead on at 100 yards, then shot a 4" group of 6. The scope held zero, which is impressive considering the recoil of the 7mm mag. I have been a deer hunter since I was about 11. Over the 30 years I have owned, Loupold, Nikon, Bushnell, and Redfield scopes as well as some lesser expensive. This scope is as good as any I've ever owned at a fraction of the cost. I would recommend this scope to anybody.
on November 3, 2008
a great scope at a even better price! i bought ths scope for a 30/06 and,was amazed at the quality and sharpness.it will turn a 200 yard shot into a 50 yard shot.one of the greatest buy's on the internet.i would recommend this scope to anyone looking for a fantastic scope!
on October 30, 2012
I bought this scope used via Amazon Warehouse Deals and was plesantly suprised. The scope arrived with no damage cosmetic or otherwise, the only thing that was not out of the box ready was the IR lighting (Battery was dead). I was a bit bummed by that until I realized that the people at Amazon were thoughtful enough to include a replacement battery! The scope mounted to my Marlin XL-7 without issue and after a short boresighting and range tweaking session my rifle is very very accurate. I am pleased with the quality of this scope and the quality of my service from Amazon.
review image
on August 3, 2009
the scope is an awesome buy. i bought it to replace a bushnell 3-9 that was on the rifle when i bought it. i am not disappointed in the least.

buy it and you won't be let down. the optics are clear and sharp. the crosshair illumination is a very nice feature. forget what people say about barska and try it out for yourself, i'm glad i did.
on November 10, 2012
I have bought Barska products in the past and I have always been satisfied with the price and quality of their products. However, this scope sets a new level of getting a rifle scope with quality like this for a price of under $100. I bought this scope for my Smith & Wesson I-Bolt 30-06. I was blown away by how well this scope is made and how great it did in the field. I shot about 8 rounds to get it sighted in and it has held its zero perfectly since. I have fired close to 75 rds with this scope on my rifle and I have not had a single problem. The IR crosshairs work superb in low light conditions making that early mourning buck kill shot a breeze. The only possible negative thing that I can say is that when it is zoomed in 12x it does get a slight bit fuzzy but not how some of the other people are saying it is. I can still shoot dead on at 200+ yards easy with it zoomed at 12x. I absolutely love this scope and I might even buy another one just to have it. At this price, its worth it.
on October 11, 2010
This is by far the best scope under $100.00 on the market. Very durable and well built for high powered rifles. I have fired 50 rounds with the scope on my 30.06 and no movement from zero at all. The red lighted crosshair is a nice touch, but have not must use for it now. The light transmission could be a bit brighter but is ok for a scope this cheap. Tanks for a great all around scope Barska!
on March 9, 2010
Great scope for the price. 50mm objective lens makes it nice and bright, focused clearley at 12 power. Put a couple hundred rounds through a .22LR Remington Viper that I got it for and it zeroed in nicely due to the Finger Turnable Click-knobs and held zero through out multiple range changes; 50 -to- 200 yards.
on December 17, 2014
Bought this for a .270 to hunt deer. I have used friends rifles with expensive brand name scopes and I couldn't be more surprised with the performance of this scope. Great clarity, quick target acquisition and easy to zero. Have shot around 300 rounds with this scope and it still holds a zero. If you are questioning if this scope is worth it or not, it is!
on March 23, 2016
Did a bunch of research on cheaper scopes before making a purchase and this one was recommended. The cross hairs light up, which makes it great for night hunting. The view in the scope is nice and clear and has stayed zero'd after firing a decent amount of rounds through it. If you're looking for a cheaper scope and want good quality, this one is recommended. None of my rifles, bows or other hunting equipment is babied or kept for show n tell. It gets used, abused and dirty on a regular basis. All of my field testing is under hard use and conditions...
With the weather being what it is, I still have not made to the range to get the scope perfectly zeroed. I did, however get it lined up with my laser and iron sights before heading out the the ranch. I love the fact that no tools are needed for adjustments like my other scopes. So far here are my findings:
It does add quite a bit of bulk to the rifle, after six hours of tracking and hunting the rifle did become fairly heavy. Not a bad thing but just something I noticed. While out in the woods, I had to adjust the scopes focus a few times for the changing distances that I was scanning. I feel I should mount a lever to the rear adjustment for faster and easier adjustments without taking my eye from the scope. (this is me getting used to it) I fired a few rounds off and the scope never moved, since they missed, I have no idea of the accuracy of the scope yet. I have got to get it to a range and sight it in.
The seller shipped the product and I received it quickly. Packaging kept it safe as well.
on March 29, 2016
I am really surprised by this scope. Finish leaves a little to be desired but that is only upon really close inspection. Glass is really clean and little blurry at the edges at the higher magnification. Not really a deal breaker in the least. Had this on an AR and a Benjamin air gun (200-300 rounds each) and this thing took the beating of both, which is a huge PLUS in my book for a scope. It is on my bolt action now and works great.