Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 243 reviews
on November 16, 2017
Scope mounted on AR 556, bore sighted and took to the range to finish adjusting. Very clear view, quickly adjusted for fine shooting. Don't foresee any problems.
on August 31, 2017
nice scope
on June 28, 2017
VERY PLEASED WITH ITEM, AND FAST SHIPPING
on June 6, 2017
This scope sucks! I wasn't sure if it was already broken or just couldn't handle a 308 rifle recoil. But WE( 3 shooters) could not zero the darn thing it was dancing every time WE got it on zero. Sorry but I just wasted my money on this. It's definitely Dancing with stars -so Bruno says 1!
on May 15, 2017
 I bought 3 had one that was bad not sure if it was my fault or the scope was bad it was no good to me
on May 8, 2017
just know he was happy with it and thanked me .... so I would say it was a big hit
on April 25, 2017
A good scope for the price point. China made optics are not great but hopefully it will be OK.
on March 30, 2017
Good scope for a .223 bolt action been pleased using up to 12x have it on a .223 savage and at 100 yards it is great. Tried on a blackout and it wouldn't hold a zero for long.
2 helpful votes
on March 9, 2017
mounted it on my 22-250. Took it to the range it was great. Put in in the cabinet still mounted on the rifle. Got to the range this morning and the rear glass was pivoted on its side. I treat this rifle like a baby carried in a hard case and never bumped. You get what you pay for. $80 junk!
on February 22, 2017
Very nice scope for the price