Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
BARSKA Benchmark 25-125x88 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25 – 125x MAGNIFICATION – The Benchmark’s wide magnification range is useful for multiple applications, from wide-angle landscape viewing to close-up wildlife spotting.
- DYNAMIC LENS FOCUS SYSTEM – Focus in on a target by rotating the objective lens while keeping a constant visual on your target.
- UNCOMPROMISING CLARITY – Fully-coated optics work to enhance clarity, color, and contrast to deliver impressive images at any magnification.
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE – The portable design and included hard/soft cases allows for easy transportation and storage.
- DEPENDABLE DURABILITY – The solid waterproof design of the Benchmark spotter ensures years of reliable use in demanding conditions.
- **Item focus is located on the front of scope
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
For over 20 years, Barska has been in the industry of manufacturing precision optics, outdoor gear, and biometric safes. Our products are readily available in many of the top 100 U.S. sporting retailers and select international distributors in over 40 countries.
Quality Optics You Can Depend On
Barska’s 25-125x88 Benchmark Spotter offers a powerful zoom range with enhanced optics that provides the user with uncompromising clarity and performance, while a durable build ensures years of use.
- Compact and Portable Design
- Fully-Coated Optics for Enhanced Detail
- Wide 25-125x Zoom Range
- Protective Rubber Coating
Features that Enhance Functionality
Wide Magnification Range
Boasting a powerful 25-125x zoom range, the Benchmark spotter is well-suited for a wide range of viewing scenarios. At 25x, the spotter can be used for general observation. See something interesting? Easily zoom to 125x magnification to get a more detailed look.
When viewing at such high magnifications, it’s important to have a focusing system that will deliver precise adjustments. The adjustable objective lens allows the user to make fine adjustments to the spotters focus setting while maintaining a visual on the target object.
An included tabletop tripod and Accu-Grip handle ensure steady viewing in any situation. The integrated tripod mount will fit most standard tripod mounting screws, allowing the spotter to be used with both the included tripod or your own!
Transport and Storage
Keep your Benchmark spotter protected on the go or while stored with the included soft and hard cases. Both the hard and soft case can easily store the included accessories, such as the tabletop tripod and Accu-Grip handle.
|BARSKA Benchmark 25-125x88 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope||BARSKA 20-60x60 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope with Tripod||Barska 20-60x65 WP Level Straight Spotting Scope||BARSKA 20-60x60 Blackhawk Spotting Scope, Green, Angled|
|Objective Lens (mm)||88||60||60||65|
|Lens Coating||Fully-Coated||Fully-Coated||Fully Multi-Coated||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Product Weight (lbs)||1.78||1.87||2.00||2.45|
The 25-125x88 Benchmark Spotting by Barska is a great all-purpose spotter that can be used for a wide range of outdoor activities. Whether you're looking to get a close-up view of wildlife or spot a target at the range, the Benchmark's powerful 25-125x variable zoom range and large 88mm objective lens will deliver stunning clarity and detail. The 25-125x88mm Benchmark Spotter is 100% waterproof and shockproof, and features a rubber coating to protect the internal optics from bumps and scratches.
The Barska Benchmark 25-125x88 Waterproof Straight Spotting Scope is the ultimate scope for impressive results, even under difficult conditions. The large 88mm objective lens provides 25 to 125x power magnification and is filled with nitrogen to guard against fogging and moisture damage. O-ring seals around the edge give complete waterproof protection while the fully-coated lenses prevent scuffs and scratches. Made using a compact, aluminum-cased design, you can take this lightweight straight spotting scope anywhere and know it will perform flawlessly. The scope includes soft and hard carrying cases along with both handheld and table top tripods. The Barska Straight Spotting Scope is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Please Note: If the lens is magnified at a high power, the field of view naturally becomes very narrow.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-8 of 309 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tripod and it's adjustments are metal. Which was a surprise. I had a plastic tripod with a spotting scope previously and it was very shaky. This thing is very solid.
Amidst all of Amazon's biased or manipulated reviews, do not fall for the 5x star rating's. This falls short of even worth your time. Feels cheap & looks cheap. My optic on my rifle is a 24x50mm and can see farther and clearer than the claimed "25x" zoom which this item did not even reach out to, not could you even make anything out with it it's 100% blurry. Once the dial is set past the "25x" (or 9x is what it should be labeled) zoom mark, everything disappears and it becomes even more useless.
I even had tried using it as a paperweight after finding it was useless...and it couldn't even do that as it wouldn't balance properly. I seriously do not understand the ratings this item received it is apparent bribes were given or people are flat out inexperienced in these products in general.
Cabela's carries a Barska product and I figured it would fair decent as in the same product line, BUT you get what you pay for and I should've known that. If you're looking for a quality spotting scope plan on spending some $$$.
Update: shooting 223, not much good past 200yds. If holes are in the black, not at all. Good scope to 100yds, but then you could get a lesser powered scope to do the same for much cheeper. At 300yds, could see 2 of 7 holes.