2-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
BARSKA Blueline 25x30 Spy Scope
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High power viewing with 25x
- Precision crafted from brass with a leather wrap
- Collapsible eyepiece for compact storage
- High quality optics ideal for long distance viewing
- Perfect as a gift and includes a leatherette case for protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steal the scene with the BARSKA precision crafted 25x30 Spyscope. This spyscope with high power collapsible eyepiece makes a perfect gift, or add to your treasures of being a pirate! Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty. How To Use The Spyscope: 1. Extend the scope to its full length, see image. 2. Point the objective lens at an object and look through the eyepiece. 3. Carefully rotate the eyepiece in either direction until the object is at its clearest, see image. Note: When rotating the eyepiece the Barlow lens will also move inwards and outwards. How To Take Care Of The Spyscope: - When wiping the lenses, use a soft lintless lens cloth. - To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth, then wipe gently. - Store your scope in a moisture-free area.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The manual says the minimum focus is 6 feet, but I found it to be more like 25. Still, the idea is to look at things far away, not across your living room, right? One tip: if you can't see anything at all, try moving it farther from your face. Holding it too close actually makes it harder to see through,and you run the risk of poking your eyeball.
Over-all I'm very pleased with this little spy scope. It's very pretty, the quality is nice, the focus is clear, and the price is great! I highly recommend it.
- Clear optics; nice bright image.
- Working focus; I found it intuitive to use, but I have used other monoculars before. I don't know what problems the other reviewer was having.
- Quite decent power for such a small spyglass; 25x is about the limit for a hand-held telescope, beyond which the natural shaking of one's hands makes it necessary to use a tripod. There is no tripod attachment on this, but it doesn't really need it for most applications.
- Compact. It folds down into about 5".
- Lovely brass finish, and the fake leather grip feels good in the hand as well as looking good from a distance.
- The belt case is made of the same fake leather, and it feels very thin and insubstantial. Also the zipper is very cheap, and doesn't seem reliable. Havn't actually had any problems with it yet, but I'm likely to replace the case with something a bit more durable.
- Not that I could have asked for it at this price, but with the rest of the telescope being so elegant and well made, it looks incongruous to have a fake leather grip.
Overall, very satisfied. An excellent product for a good price.
The magnification is such that you can't try to see something CLOSE, but I wouldn't expect to do that with a spy glass. Opens up to about 12 inches, so you might need to steady your hand on something (like a deck rail?) to initially learn how to view through it.
The weight is great, it's well constructed and even the "faux leather" cover feels good in the hand.
My only complaints were the case; agreed that it's very cheaply made, but this product was SO affordable, I can't imagine the case sullying your experience.
And since I wanted to use it as a working prop for a pirate costume, the outer edge of the main tube has the Barska logo printed on the brass. Took VERY little effort to scrape it off with a fingernail.
Overall, I'm immensely pleased with the product. :)
Works good with glasses, maybe better than without, to keep a good space between your eye and the eye piece. Hope this review is helpful.
The directions say minimum focus is 6 feet. The box says 6 meters. The meter length is correct.