- For a limited time, buy any watch band from BARTON Watch Bands and receive 20% off each additional. Mix and match with any bands sold by BARTON Watch Bands on Amazon. Enter code LXW9AZX8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BUY MULTIPLE: See 'Special Offers' section on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. No need to remove spring bars to swap different color combinations in and out. Buy multiple and swap in seconds for a new look daily!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Available in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths to fit thousands of watch models. To determine proper width for your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the current band at the point where it attaches. If your watch has an odd lug width (19mm, 21mm or 23mm), we recommend going with the strap 1mm larger than measured. The material is soft and should squeeze in nicely.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: 'Standard' length (available in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm widths) measures approximately 10-inches and fits wrists from 5" to 7 1/2" in circumference. 'Long' version (available in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths) measures approximately 11-inches and fits wrists from 6" to 8 1/2". Those with larger wrists (above 7 1/4") typically prefer the 'Long' version. Watch geometry will also impact fit. Full money back guarantee for anyone that does encounter a fit issue..
- THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable, yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands, but have a tighter weave, making them equally or more durable.
- LASER CUT, ULTRASONICALLY WELDED, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two pieces of nylon into one homogenous piece forming a stronger bond and cleaner look than stitching. Knockoffs use glue and cheap stitching; Stink resistant and machine washable.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BARTON NYLON NATO STYLE WATCH BANDS
At BARTON Watch Bands, we obsess over designing quality products that meet the highest standard for fashion, function and fit. Based in the heart of Austin, Texas, BARTON was founded in the wake of many years of frustration with poorly designed, dysfunctional, low-quality watch bands
Our NATO Style straps provide the perfect makeover for almost any watch with a 18mm, 20mm, 22mm or 24mm lug width and are available in both 'Standard' (10") and 'Extra Long' (11") lengths. Timeless, functional and easy to swap in and out, NATO Style watch bands deliver the fit and finish your timepiece deserves.
DETERMINE PROPER WIDTH FOR YOUR WATCH
-Check the underside of your current band to see if the width is marked.
-Use a metric ruler to measure the width where current band attaches to the watch head.
-Search online for the specs of your watch make/model.
*If your watch has an odd lug width of 19mm, 21mm or 23mm, select the strap that is one mm wider. The nylon will squeeze in nicely.
Our NATO Style straps are available in two lengths. The original or 'standard' length (10") generally fits wrists from 5" to 7 1/2" in circumference and is available in widths of 18mm, 20mm and 22mm. The 'long' version (11") generally fits wrists from 6" to 8 1/2" and is available in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths. Those with wrists under 7" typically prefer the 'standard' length band and those with wrists over 7 1/4" typically prefer the 'long' band.
ATTACHING THE BAND
Refer to diagram in picture above. First, remove original band and reinsert spring bars into watch head (replacement spring bars sold separately on Amazon if needed). Then, simply feed strap between the spring bar and watch casing, behind watch head and up through the other spring bar. Run through stainless steel ring on short strap to secure watch head. No need to remove spring bars (pins) to swap between different colors.
If band is longer than desired, fold free end neatly back into the keeper loop or cut to desired length. If trimmed, expose cut end to match or lighter flame to avoid fraying.
- Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 1.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019CXDZAM
- Item model number: NBG20
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
Full satisfaction guarantee.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Barton|
|Band Material||Ballistic Nylon|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||18.14 Grams|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The photos here are of the band on my Pebble Time.
My rushed research lead me to order this 20mm band and some 20mm quick-release pins (the silicone band has built-in pins I could not remove/reuse) from another seller, but the Pebble Time is actually 22mm. I didn't bother getting a different band, but once I re-ordered my pins and installed the band properly, I was quite happy with the result. It took some doing to get the little metal part at the end of the back of the band to rest someplace *not* right on a bone, but ultimately nestling it right up against the watch worked wonders. See pictures.
One thing that bothered and annoyed me at first about this band is the fact that the thing used to hold the excess band can't be moved. At first. Then I realized that it's loose enough to tuck in the rest of the excess band. See pictures. It's quite neat, in the old sense of the word. When this band eventually dies I'm sure I'll be back for a new one.
Seller was prompt, and sent an email explaining precisely how to install this band just in case the buyer couldn't figure out how.
The original band was difficult to remove and I banged up the side of the watch case when trying to remove the spring bars (not true spring bars on this watch, just friction fit), but no biggie. Very little clearance for any new band to slide through, so I had to remove the bars completely, place the new band, and then reattach the bars over the band.
I have tiny wrists (~5.25") and was worried about buckle position and enough holes, but it turned out to be close, but ok. I use the second from tightest hole for the buckle. LOTS of watch band leftover, tried tucking it under the keeper, but that added bulk, so i cut off the extra length and sealed the end over a flame.
I like that there's minimal metal hardware on this band, as opposed to other NATO bands. This was a good buy