BASSTOP Portable Nintendo Switch Dock Replacement Case, Black ( Only the case, you have to DIY with the circuit board chip from the original dock )
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed case to replace your original Nintendo switch dock ( you have to take out the circuit board chip from the original Nintendo dock and install it to this replacement case).
- Precise cutout and more portable, the size of this replacement case is 3.78*2.69*1.15inch，you can put it in your pocket and take it anywhere.
- Easy to install: Just scan the QR code labeled on the package and take out the circuit board chip from your original Nintendo switch dock and install it to this replacement case. You can DIY easily with our video guidance.
- You can have a lot of fun by DIY your mini version Nintendo switch dock with this anti-scratch replacement case.
- What you get: 1*switch dock replacement case, 2*screwdrivers and 9 screws, 12 Month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 24 Hour dedicated email support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Specially designed case to replace your original Nintendo switch dock.
Compared with the original switch dock, this replacement case is smaller, more lightweight that you can just put it into your pocket and carry it anywhere you want. You just need to scan the QR code labeled on the package and follow the video guidance to install it, and you will get the mini version switch dock which keeps all the functions of the original one. With the given screwdrivers and screws, you can finish the installation quickly
What you get:
1* Replacement case for Nintendo switch dock
7* large screws
2* small screws
Top customer reviews
You do need to perform a small surgery as you need to transplant the original dock insides to this one, (possibly voiding warranty, but I didn't find anything that could evidence tamper so you may as well return the pieces if needed), but after that, you'll get a 100% functional (well, there's no LED) dock. Just plug your HDMI and original power supply cables and you're ready to go.
Pop your Switch in and it rests comfortably on the new dock, working the same as the original one (HDMI TV, etc), but with the added bonus that this won't scratch your screen, and you'll be able to transport it way easier than the original.
Cons: It's just 2 hunks of plastic. This doesn't fit any of the original switch docks safety features like the spring loaded USB-C port. Because of this, it's slightly harder to dock and you need to actually pay attention to whether it's going in or not. There's also no LED. Not a huge deal, but for as easy as it would have been to include, it's a shame it's not there. Maybe I can rig something up with the old LED, but do that at your own discretion. Also the tools provided are NOT enough to complete the DIY. The Phillips screw sizes are all fine on the switch until you get down to the USB-C screws, which are size j000 screws, and the screwdriver included is around a j0 it seems. Also the grips on the screw drivers are basically nonexistent. You WILL need your own electronics screwdriver kit to complete this DIY.
Overall, good no frills case that drastically reduces the size of the switch case while also getting ride of the things that makes that case good. If you're looking for a new dock because you travel with it a lot, this is the best dock you can get right now.
2nd, the screwdrivers does not fit the USB C screws in my case.
Just bought an ifixit kit now i can remove the screws for the usb c, also noticing that the cutouts for ports doesn't let me plug in all the way so plug in b4 installing the bottom portion to make it fit. Otherwise it works just fine.