BATIGE Small USB 2.0 Male to Female Car AUX Mount Flush Panel Extension Cable for Car Truck Boat Motorcycle Dashboard 3ft
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- This batige cable design for car,boat and motorcycle,USB A male to USB A female extension flush panel mount waterproof cable.
- Mount cable can be used above the base of the car's dashboard or on the other dashboard,such as boat,motorcycle.
- Use an existing hole or cut a hole on your dashboard and clip in the socket to flush mount it to your vehicle's,boat’s and motors.
- Ideal for extend and accomplish the data transfer in your car, boat, motorcycle, support very easy access to your accessory inputs
- USB Male to Female AUX Flush mount cable,3ft length.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This batige handy mountable USB extension can be used to either provide a flush mounted USB input on your dash or other surface. Or, use the provided bracket to mount on any suitable surface.
Use this batige USB car mount cable to extend your USB ports to vehicle's dashboard, center console or other location.
Works with vehicles with USB 2.0
Designed for in car but can be used for any application
Use an existing hole or cut a hole in your dashboard and clip in the socket to flush mount it to your vehicle's dash.
Bracket included to allow mounting of socket on your car's dashboard.
Can be plugged into any car stereo equipped with a AUX input.
Can use for charge and data transfer.
1 x BATIGE USB male to female car mount cable
1 x Accssories
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As others have noted, the USB plug doesn't seem to go in all the way. That's fine, but could be a problem on a moving vehicle, maybe?
For some reason the Q&A for this product won't give a straight answer for hole size. I used an 18.5mm sheet metal hole cutter drill bit, and the USB jack bits perfectly. So there's your answer. 18.5mm hole makes a nice tight fit. Could probably go a millimeter bigger and still be fine. Attached a handful of pictures with various measurements.