BAVEL Aluminum 21 Speed 700C Ultra Light Road Bike Racing Bicycle Shimano 48cm/51cm/54cm
|Sale:||$199.00 - $299.00|
- 27.3LBS Lightweight and Sturdy Aluminum Frame and fork（Welding process： downhand welding）
- Shimano EF-500 shifter and Shimano derailleur and freewheel
- Disc Brake
- Quick-Release Front and Rear Wheels and Prowheel Crank Set (Prowheel is Taiwan brand)
- Item location：United States (Note:The bicycle is assembled manually. In order to guarantee the quality, we have a 500-meter riding test before packaging and shipping .)Crankset Is a Process effect , there is no problem, please lock each screw,
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)
2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left side, right pedal on your right side). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise). Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
This unbelievable offer will not last long at this price, so don't miss out!
Frame: Strong and Light weight Aluminum Frame
Fork: 700C*23C Aluminum fork
Size:700Cx48/51/54CM(C-T) (From B.B center to seat tube top end)
Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ-30
Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY300
Shifters: Shimano EF-500
Brakes: Disc Brake
Rims: Aluminum 6061 700Cx14Gx36H*H30
Handlebar: W:600mm D:22.2mm
Seat post: 27.2*250L*1.4T High carbon steel
stem: 28.6mm X 31.8mm X 90mm
Hub: F：M9*14G*36H*100*108MM R：M9*14G*36H*135*145MM
crank set：1/2*3/32*24*34*42* 170L brown chain guard
Spokes：45# Steel 14G*278/280MM
Chain：Z51 1/2“*3/32“*108L brown
Colour:black + white /white + blue /green + white /black + blue
1 x Aluminum Road Bicycle and Simple installation tool
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, my bike came with a defective rear disk. I contacted their customer service and once I sent them pictures of the defective disk, they immediately sent me not just a replacement disk, but a completely new rear wheel too! It arrived within 10 days! The customer service representative was extremely professional and courteous, replying to my emails within 1 hour of whenever I send it.
This customer service is top notch and has earned my trust in their brand. I will DEFINITELY purchase from Bavel again. There is no question or doubt about it.
it comes about 90% completed. everything you need is there except a wrench for the pedals. i needed to tweak the front derailer, but that was it.
i replaced the stock gooseneck to one with an approx 1" rise, then also switched to handlebars to ones with a 1" rise and about 1" sweep.(stock was straight and too low for my riding)
i also replaced the pedals. the stock pedals were probably the "achilles heel" in the overall quality of the stock bike.(the stock pedals were lighter plastic, stiff turning..)
ill likely change tires to a wider contact, but these are great for now! it has great "roll out" and its fast.
Cons: Not "Ultra Light" as implied in the title. Rear brake needs tightening. It's winter here so I can't ride it yet. :(
I may update this review in the spring with more details. I would definitely recommend this to a friend based on the "sale" price. For my budget with a bike, paying nearly $300 for a bike I can't test ride is risky.
Update: I had to take mine to a shop for some repairs - the rear derailer was bent and the front gears didn't shift right. It also had other problems that I ended up fixing by watching Youtube (loose bottom bracket, brakes, front hub). Customer service was helpful in getting the repairs covered, but if they would provide better video tutorials on how to adjust these things yourself as the consumer, it would save a lot of hassle for them and me.
I would recommend this to a friend. :)
Cons: Tires are no narrow , even the slightest bump feels major.But my biggest grip is the small diameter of the chain wheels ...The largest one is the same size as the medium one on my other bike....it is very easy to go uphill, but downhill, even on the highest gear, there is no traction, it feels like the gear is too low. Even on a very slight decline the gear is not high enough to go faster. As a result, this bike is relatively slow. I would say this bike is for beginners only...