Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BB2 Deer Nutritional Supplement / Attractant 20 - lb. Bag
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 1, 2014
BB2 works great as an attractant. The smell draws in all sorts of animals including deer. I do not hunt on my property but use it as a test area and observation site. I have used all of the popular brands from liquids to blocks and BB2 brought in hundreds of photos on my trail cameras as apposed to just tens of pictures. I followed antler growth and animal size and found the product to be superior as a supplement as well. Every delivery I had was cut open from squirrels on my front porch before I got home from work. They cut right through the carton and in to the bag every time. How is that for an attractant? They were on it in less than four hours based on delivery time from Fedex.
on March 2, 2015
Don't waste your money. I put a 1/3 of the bag out 3 days after a 7 inch snow fall. Three does came and nibbled around some cracked corn I had scattered in the same area earlier for the birds. The does totally ignored this feed. They didn't even try to eat the cracked corn mixed in this feed..
on November 26, 2014
Shoulda went to whataburger! BIG&J "LONG RANGE ATTRACTANT" . Guess the range is less than a foot then because they didn't touch this stuff . I put corn out a couple of days after getting pictures of deer walking right past big&j . low and behold ..... Got pictures of them eating the corn . ha ha ha . guess the name stands for BIG- waste of money J- junk .........
on September 9, 2013
I have only had bb2 down for one week. I live near a highway so my areas I can shoot toward are limited. Within 3 days I had pulled them off there normal trail to where I wanted them. Only 3 does so far but I have captured over 60 pics of them in one week! They have been feeding at all hours on this stuff, just bought two more bags and can't wait to see more results!
on December 28, 2015
I live in a condo and am lucky enough to have deer wander through my backyard throughout the year. I bought this to give them a little snack as they pass by. The problem is that most of the time they literally pass right by this. When they do decide to stop, they eat it. The problem is they'll walk past it most of the time.
on February 2, 2015
This is the sorriest attractant Ive ever Used have Used in two states with no resulta.save your money try anilogic. Pat G.
on August 29, 2015
I'm reading all the negative reviews on this product and am quite surprised. My herd loves this stuff and would eat it all day long if they could. In fact, I have several deer that prefer this over Apple Corn.
review image
on August 23, 2015
Bad product. The deer never even touched it and then it started to mold and had a bad smell. I would not waste any money on this stuff.
on November 24, 2014
The attractant does not work very well in my area
on October 15, 2012
I definitely have deer around and see lots of them on my cameras.
I put two bags of this down split up in a few lanes and it's been untouched for days. Last time I checked it started to mold.