|Manufacturer||BBK Performance Parts|
|Model||THROT BDY 62MM JEEP/|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||1724|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1724|
|OEM Part Number||1724|
|Cover Included||THROT BDY 62MM JEEP/|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BBK 1724 62mm Throttle Body - High Flow Power Plus Series for Jeep 4.0L
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Brand in the USA - American Designed and Built
- High Flow Power Plus Series 62mm Throttle Body Increases Airflow to Improve Horsepower and Throttle Response Over Stock
- Recommended For Vehicles Where Modifications Have Been Made or are Planned Especially Cold Air Intakes and Exhaust
- All New CNC Machined Casting Assembled with Components that Exceed OEM Standards, They Will Offer Years of Trouble Free Performance
- Simple Direct Bolt on Replacement for Factory Unit with Simple Hand Tools in Less Than Half an Hour
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Professional Products 69606 68mm Polished Throttle Body
Professional Products 69604 68mm Polished Throttle Body
BBK 1700 70mm Throttle Body - High Flow Power Plus Series for Ford 4.6L-2V
|Item Dimensions||9.00 x 6.00 x 4.00 inches||6.50 x 6.50 x 5.50 inches||6.50 x 6.50 x 5.50 inches||9.00 x 6.00 x 4.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||—||—||2.00 lbs|
|Part Type ID||6472||6472||6472||6472|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BBK Power Plus 62 millimeter Throttle Body for Jeep 4.0L for all BBK 1991-2003 Jeep 4.0L throttle bodies are designed to increase airflow and improve horsepower from between 7-12 HP depending on the vehicle and application. All BBK performance power plus series throttle bodies are CNC machined from high quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM quality and fit every time. Features like OEM die stamped throttle linkages, double sealed bearings, o ringed throttle shafts, make BBK throttle bodies the number one in performance and quality.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE ..... The performance has been awesome. When off road and climbing it nice not to have to push harder it makes crawling and climbing much easier on the throttle. Fuel mileage seems to have remained constant at 21 highway and around 17 city and off-road well.... depends on what your doing. I have let a few people drive my XJ and the first thing that say is what did I do because its so crisp and responsive. Even My Repair Shop Mechanic is interest in getting one now for his Jeep!
Update 8/22/2017 .... The Performance is still there And A lot had changed on my Xj including Rehearing to 4.10 with lockers, 33's $.5 Inch Lift. Average mileage has been around 16.5. The main thing is the power it has on an engine with 250,000 miles on it. I am going toe upgrading the exhaust this winter to a complete Banks system with 12 port injectors ...
Thanks to the awesome people at Amazon they did except the return based on the response from the manufacturer.
- had to shave my idle sensor to make it fit onto the new TB
- had to cut two of the supplied gaskets to make them fit
- the supplied torx broke clear off when I used it to remove my old sensors from my TB
- after disconnecting the battery to clear the computer, when starting up it idled fine. When applying throttle it STUCK WIDE OPEN (read further)
I had to trouble shoot why the butterfly was sticking open as my previous TB had no issues. I used a micrometer to size the butterfly rod and my TPS; they both fit. However, when I lightly bolted the TPS onto this new TB, the butterfly's rod was binding with my TPS. My solution was to use 2 flat washers to evenly space the TPS away from the new TB. This worked.
- I can go up hills and not have to downshift.
- I wanted to drive my Jeep everywhere today because it was that much more fun to drive
- This new TB "woke up" my 4.0 even more after I have just added a new Comp Cam, springs, roller rockers
- My Borla exhaust sounds so much better
- Engine has very noticeable power increase, almost like new heads
Go for it.