BBTKCARE Baby Headphones Noise Cancelling Headphones for Babies for 3 Months to 2 Years (Pink)
- PROTECT YOUR BABY’S SENSITIVE EARS FROM IRRITATING LOUD NOISES with the BBTKCARE comfortable and safe baby noise cancelling headphones and make sure that your infant can sleep like an angel even during the loudest outdoor events!
- YOUR NEWBORN WILL LOVE THE SOFT PADDED DESIGN, since the zero- pressure noise reduction earmuffs will perfectly cover your baby’s ears and reduce loud noises to a minimum. Plus, the adjustable and comfy headband will ensure a perfect fit.
- PERFECT FOR NAP-TIME ON THE GO! The BBTKCARE baby noise cancellation headphones are ideal for concerts, football games, cinemas, theme parks, outdoor events, firework shows, church or even airplane, train and subway trips!
- LOOKING FOR THE BEST BABY SHOWER GIFT? Offer new mommy our baby headphones and help their infant sleep without worrying about disturbing loud noises. And they can carry the headphones everywhere due to their compact design.
- 100% HAPPY SLEEPING BABIES OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That’s our unconditional satisfaction. Your baby can try the BBTKCARE infant sound cancelling headphones for 90 days and if you’re not 100% thrilled, we’ll offer you a full refund!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BBTKCARE Baby Noise Cancelling Headphones - Care for Your Baby's Hearing, Say NO to Ambient Noise!
Constant exposure to noise will not only damage babies' hearing, but also their brain development. BBTKCARE hearing protection ear muff is your perfect solution - providing your little one with vital acoustic protection. Our mission is to keep your little ones' hearing safe.
Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs
- For Babies / Toddlers Age 3-24 Months
- Zero Pressure
- Adjustable Headband
- Durable Design / Long-lasting
- Stylish & Practical
- Lightweight & Potable
Protect Your Newborn’s Sensitive Ears
Our Ear Defenders protect your child's hearing while softening surrounding noise, allowing him or her to sleep without disturbances. So you can easily perform household chores like mowing the lawn or using your vacuum cleaner without waking up your sleeping angel! You also can safely enjoy fun concerts, sporting events and motor-sports while reducing chances of long-term damage from uncontrollable noise.
Noise Canceling - Suitable for All Occasions
Whether you are at a fireworks display, air show, monster jam truck, shooting range, playground, theme park, concert, movie theater, band practice, car races, rodeo, helping with household chores, outdoor projects or taking an airplane on vacation, Your whole family can safely enjoy yourselves and our Noise Cancelling Headphones keeps your baby’s eardrums safe during loud noises and helps them drift off and stay asleep even in the noisiest environment.
Ergonomically designed padded arched wide headband stays close to your baby's head bringing an all-around comfort without causing pressure.
|Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs Blue||Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs Pink||Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs Black||Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs Green||Baby Noise Canceling Earmuffs Bluish Green||Baby Stroller Organizer with Cup Holders|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 7 x 8.3 in||3.2 x 7 x 8.3 in||3.2 x 7 x 8.3 in||3.2 x 7 x 8.3 in||3.2 x 7 x 8.3 in||13 x 6.5 x 3.9 in|
Compare with similar items
The hearing protectors are made of high-quality materials and are safety tested to ensure there are no toxic chemicals, proper hearing protection levels are met and they hold up against wear and tear. They are ultra-light weight and flexible, making them compact and perfect for bringing your noise reduction ear muffs to concerts, airplanes, partys, fireworks shows, college football games, live music events, cinemas and so on.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He relaxed after that and started blowing raspberries :)