- Receive 1 Free Bag of MetalTac 5000 BBs 0.2g with purchase from HotImportToys $300 or more free when you purchase $300.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code O3WNABWW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free 0.2g 10,000 BB with purchase from HotImportToys $400 or more free when you purchase $400.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code M3F4OBGA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free Airsoft Speed Loader with purchase from HotImportToys $200 or more free when you purchase $200.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code MX25OAQZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BBTac Airsoft Gun CQB 315-FPS AEG M16/M4 Style Airsoft Rifle with Red Dot Sight
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 315-FPS, 300 Rd. High Capacity M4 Magazine
- High Quality Airsoft Rifle
- R.I.S. (Rail Interface System)
- Semi / Full Automatic Firing Modes
- Red Dot Sight INCLUDED for EXTREME ACCURACY
- This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Let me start off by saying that this is a great gun, in my opinion the BEST band for your buck in terms of airsoft. I can consistently win free-for-alls and I even won a 1 v 4 while using this gun. Also i have noticed reviews where people say that after the first day the gun won't fire, this also happened to me but i realized that you just have to wind the clip a LOT. Then your gun should fire fine.
***WARNING*** Do NOT use the BBS that come with the gun. They are very bad bbs and will ruin your gearbox. I think this is where a lot of the bad reviews come from, they busted their gearbox by using bad quality .12 gram bbs.
1. AMAZING accuracy and range. I can hit a mailbox ~150 ft away, without the bb dropping at all. I would totally recommend using .20 gram bbs, not only because they are better quality but also because they are extremely accurate. For some reason .20 travel further than .12 g with this gun.
2. Great power for beginners. It shoots around ~310 FPS with .20 gram bbs, which enough to sting a little but definitely not enough to break the skin or even hurt more than 1 minute.
3. Battery life. I was disappointed when i saw that the gun only came with a 7.2v NiMH battery, but it lasts surprisingly long. I have used it for up to 5 and 1/2 hours on a full charge (3-4 hours) during a day out airsofting. The battery is just the standard nun-chuck.Read more ›
Shippng was quick as promised by seller via fedex. We immediately tried some plinking @ the backyard after the battery was charged. This AEG airsoft was accurate and we can barely see the BBs coming out of the barrel so we assumed the FPS around 280-300. We also love the high capacity magazine. All in all very satisfied with the product and would highly recommend it.
I bought this after extensive research into multiple sites, some of which actually specialize in Airsoft. It finally came down to my personal feelings for the M4 (which this is loosely based on), the price (which is amazing for an entry-level electric) and more importantly the prior reviewers (who seemed to know something about Airsoft products and didn't sound as if they were rating a toy they bought for the kids). I have only used this once, so keep that in mind.
Pros: Great look and size, though lighter than an M4 (it is mostly plastic of course). Rear sight post is adjustable (I had to move it almost completely to the left). Comes with a small pack of 6mm plastic bb's (And an offer to get more upon certain conditions). Also comes with an adjustable strap. Has the sound of a silenced (noise suppressed) weapon. And a nifty orange tip to keep you from getting killed by law enforcement.
Cons: Manual leaves a little to be desired, though you should be able to figure it out. Not sure how long to charge the battery or if the red light goes out when it is fully charged. Front site post doesn't appear to be adjustable, so you'll get plenty of practice with Kentucky Wind-age. Charging handle doesn't come back fully (it is only used to open the door for the hop-up mechanism). Safe position still allows you to pull the trigger.
My cons are nit-picky and I'm sure if I coughed up the big bucks then all of these issues would be addressed. I just cannot stress, though, how pleased I am with my first Airsoft weapon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty good gun but mine didnt come with the same iron sight and my iron site broke off the first day i got it other than that it feels good in terms of weightPublished 10 months ago by jarrick wiltshire
It sucks! it broked right after i try to fire it when i finished charging the charger.Published 19 months ago by len
I got this for my son for Christmas, it was one thing that he really wanted. He shot about 6 or 7 clips out of the low capacity clip and wanted to show me. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Momacat
I purchased this for a friend. He loves the rifle. It shoots at roughly 250 fps using .2g pellets, and is durable. The adjustable hop-up is very helpful as well. Read morePublished 23 months ago by ~V~
Btw I'm not Shengfu I'm his son anyway so on august 4th I ordered this gun, seeing the reviews, and most of the bad reviews, I could see the problem that could be fixed. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Shengfu Wang
This gun is awesome the things that it comes with suck but the gun can shoot like 280 fps with .20 and can hit a target from about a 160 ft the only cons about it is that the stock... Read morePublished on July 7, 2014 by susan bourquin
The gun is just cheap. It says 315 fps but on the box the gun comes in it says 265 fps. I have been running through the woods with this gun and tripped and a foregrip pulled the... Read morePublished on June 4, 2014 by Chase Rigsby
Hate this gun never going to use it ever again it Brock right when it came out of the boxPublished on March 25, 2014 by Amazon Customer