BCAN 40/48" Foldable Mini Trampoline, Fitness Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle, Exercise Trampoline for Adults Indoor/Garden Workout Max Load 330lbs/440lbs
|Price:|| $119.99 $169.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||150 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【2021 Material Upgraded】The second-generation upgraded version, thickened steel 3 mm, high-strength stainless steel preservative spring. 3000 continuous jump experiments. Make sure you can jump with confidence!
- 【Safe Adjustable Bar】Heavy-duty handle bar provides FOUR levels adjustable ranged from 2'6" to 3'5" (on the mat) designed for kids & adults. Just jump!
- 【Portable Trampoline】With unique frame construct, folded size less to 1/4! Easy to storage your trampoline anywhere, bed, sofa, car trunk, closet, etc.
- 【Jumping System】The unique 32 CLOSED SPRINGS connect easy-to-clean waterproof pp mat provides a powerful elastic recovery system to make suitable for over 6-year-old jumping efficient and safe.
- 【Folding Oxford Pad】Four holes construct allows you to fold trampoline without taking off the pad. Waterproof, Anti-scratch, Easy-to-clean.
- 【Magic Indoor Exercise】10 Minutes bounce exercise equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming. Let trampoline become a habit, as a part of your life.
- 【Lifetime Service】Quick reply within 24 hours. Parts warehouses all over the US. Make after-sales service easier and effective.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.9 x 16.3 x 6 inches; 27.3 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : BCAN
- ASIN : B07SMGQ18F
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,992 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Fitness Trampolines
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lee on March 12, 2020
Very nice product and exceptional customer service. Truly, the other reviews weren’t kidding. Super awesome seller. Do not hesitate to purchase this. I contacted the seller with a question and they immediately got back to me. They obviously care a lot about taking care of their customers and I truly appreciate such excellence these days.
Thank you for being such a pleasure to deal with and thank you for an awesome product that is fun and great for my health.
*** amending my review***
After contacting costumer service, they informed me that they were alerted to an issue with the welding of the product. I sent them some pictures and they are sending me a new one now! Great response from them and I am very satisfied as I’m sure my kids will be when they get their trampoline back.
So, after comparing several mid-priced rebounders, I narrowed it down to this one.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I decided to try to put it together by myself. It was extremely easy to open and to assemble. It took me less than 30 minutes to put it completely together by myself, including the handrail.
I have yet to hear a squeak from this rebounder. It is absolutely silent. It has perfect tension and bounce, not loose at all, but not too rigid, either.
The handrail is made well and feels study enough, but, when assembled, it isn't as tight and locked in place as it should be, but that may be because I don't have it screwed in tight enough. I want my husband to look at it to see if it can be tightened more. Even saying that, though, it is sturdy enough for me to use it and is not a big issue for me. I may even eventually take it off. Hopefully, my balance will improve with use so that I won't need it.
So, I am very pleased with this purchase. I have recommended it to 2 people already, and I've had it less than a week. This rebounder passed the test on all on my major concerns with flying colors. You can't go wrong with this one!
After a few months of use, the rubber protectors on the legs of the trampoline had started to get worn down. This made the trampoline wobblier than usual. I reached out to the company through Amazon wondering if there was a way to order additional replacement rubber protectors.
They promptly told me they would replace the protectors for me free of charge. All I needed to do was take a couple of pictures of the damaged legs and provide my address. I was incredibly impressed by this level of service.
The trampoline itself is otherwise pretty good too. My two kids (aged 2 and 4.5) have lots of fun jumping up and down on it.