Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 28, 2012
This dress arrived discolored, was constructed decently, but was not exceptionally. I will be returning it.

The size was appropriate, but the shape did not fit be at all. I am slightly flat chested and have a narrow rib cage, and was hoping that the draping would enhance my shape. However, instead it fell awkwardly and that made the waistline fall asymmetrically. If I was busty-er it might have fit right. It is probably a great dress if you are an average sized lady.
on June 20, 2013
I purchsed this in a size 10 after returning my size 8, everythign i wear is a 6/8 depending - This dress runs about a size small as i had to get a 10 which fits perfectly. It is super cute, hugs the right places and covers the wrong places - love it!
on October 6, 2012
I bought this as a bridesmaid's dress. It was a beautiful color and fit really well. I had to have it altered slightly but I am short and have to alter the majority of my clothing. The dress came in great condition and everyone, including the bride thought it was perfect.
on March 19, 2013
I love this dress. It fits me to a T, very flattering and sexy! I'm 5'8 and 140 lbs. Sizing is great and I cannot wait to wear this!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2011
BCBGeneration makes the hottest dresses. My girlfriend wore it to a party, and was amased with all the compliments she recieved. We would recomened this dress to someone that enjoys being the spotlight. My girlfriend says it is very confortable and form fitting, great overall, you cant go wrong. Amazon also has the BEST!!! Prises this dress was way more expensive at the store that starts with a "M". Thanks AMAZON
on June 18, 2012
I tried it on, the zipper broke apart as soon as I zippered it up (and it was the correct size)....enough said.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.