Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 16, 2013
The Grigio Calcutta It looks a dark brown, beware it is not, That said, I still love this shoe. So much so, I ordered 2 more pair. It makes my foot look so sexy. I am ready for the spring and summer. I now have Tan Leopard, and the red patten. Very sexy will love wearing them.
on April 11, 2015
Perfect shoes, sexy look
on January 29, 2013
I had one and when I went to Mexico on vacation last year, we had all our suitcases stolen out of our car, so when we got back home I wanted to get another one just like it, and when the price went down I bought it.The color is beautiful.
on December 13, 2014
Love everything about these shoes.
on April 3, 2013
Love them foot slides down so I got some foot petals and they're great looks good with my anything they are a little tight width at first but as you wear they fit right in
on December 2, 2013
Well, Looks nice, i receive a lot of compliments, but they are not comfortable!!! I still like them, so it's ok!
on March 18, 2013
These shoes are very comfortable and run true to size. I would wear them all day. They hug ankles nicely .
on July 2, 2013
I do LOVE these shoes & got tons of compliments but they are soooo uncomfortable not long after I had them on. OUCH! My poor feet. What us women will go through for fashion ;(
on January 13, 2013
These shoes are awesome! I highly recommend you purchase! Especially, if you love the leopard print styles! They are a comfortable fit!
on June 10, 2012
Shoes are size in size.Suitable for foot high completeness. Bought the shoes I wear size 6.5 size 6.5.The quality is excellent. I recommend to buy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question