Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 290 reviews
on April 29, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.
on January 21, 2014
We ordered this box after we ordered CAH and the 4 expansion packages. The cards fit comfortably with room to spare - but to take up more room we just kept the 4 expansion boxes (they are small) and we left the black cards in those boxes and then it was a great snug fit. Highly recommend to keep cards organized. Also - very sturdy box!
review image review image review image
on April 26, 2014
I bought this so I have a box to put my CAH + 4 expansions. The box itself is very sturdy.

I also bought 1000 penny/soft sleeves to put all my CAH cards in. With the cards in the sleeves, they fit in the box perfectly.

It might be a tight fit if there was another official expansion and you want to sleeve them and put them in the box.
on February 16, 2016
Ridiculously overpriced and way bigger than I expected. I have a set of Apples to Apples (about 875 cards) and they probably took up about half this box. Not wanting to waste money/time on a return after already forking over too much money for a piece of cardboard, I took an X-Acto knife and shortened the box myself, following the patterns of folds and cuts on the original cutout. Now it fits the cards perfectly. It doesn't look great, but I'm not a collector so I don't mind. I'm guessing the "930 card capacity" refers to cards in sleeves, as another reviewer mentioned. If you're putting playing cards of any kind in these boxes, definitely go (way) down in stated capacity.
on January 8, 2014
This box is advertised as being able to hold all of the Cards Against Humanity cards and it can do that! It's a generic box that holds all the cards with room to spare.
on March 23, 2017
Excellent Product and great shipping time.
on May 12, 2016
Great storage for the cards that I want out of sight and out of mind.
on March 26, 2017
I like the product. Purchased twice. Need another one, but not willing to pay an extra $30 for the same quantity product.
on January 27, 2016
Exactly what was expected and what I was in search of.