Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 294 reviews
on January 21, 2014
We ordered this box after we ordered CAH and the 4 expansion packages. The cards fit comfortably with room to spare - but to take up more room we just kept the 4 expansion boxes (they are small) and we left the black cards in those boxes and then it was a great snug fit. Highly recommend to keep cards organized. Also - very sturdy box!
review image review image review image
on April 29, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.
33 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.
on October 6, 2015
I bought this, along with the smaller 800 count version to hold several decks of playing cards, fully realizing this it was a stretch to assume that a box designed for collectible cards could even be tasked with holding normal cards, even if I was collecting them. This box was up to the task!

It arrived flat, and folded up easily enough, which is good since there were no instructions; I've seen some boxes that seem to require a degree in origami. My only problem with it is the choice of color; you get white, or brown, depending on which way you fold it. I would love it if these were available in black.

To solve that, I bought some contact paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0 and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI), and dressed it up nicely. I do recommend at least doing the insides of the boxes with this stuff and it will serve to protect the cards more.

As advertised, the box will hold about 930 cards, give or take based on thickness, sleeves and/or boxes. This also works out to 24 decks of regular playing cards, or about a dozen Cards Against Humanity expansions.

The included photos show the box as it arrived, a comparison with the smaller 800 version (wrapped in the contact paper), and the last shows it all decked out with cards.
review image review image review image
on December 22, 2014
Just received the box today. I bought it for Cards Against Humanity. The cards fit and it is as described, however, they put a sticker right across the top of the box that wouldn't peel up well. I guess I think that if the only thing you are delivering to a customer is a box, maybe you shouldn't damage the outside of it with stickers. The sticker left behind a really sticky residue and the paper backing to the sticker that we all know and love.
review image
on April 18, 2016
I work with playing cards, Bikes, Bees, Tally Ho...poker decks. I have hundreds of decks, some opened, most still sealed and needed a way to store long-term without warping, etc.

Took a shot on these and they are PERFECTION for storing decks of playing cards! I fit 24 decks per box. That's two (2) standard bricks, end to end, all decks on the long side, no undue pressure and no slack. I mean PERFECT.

I am so happy I took the chance, great price on a perfect box for a specific task. Can't ask for a better fit or price.

Anyone wanting to store quantities of playing card decks, I can't recommend these any higher, look no further, you found the solution!

Just ordered a pack of 20 foam filler pads in case a box doesn't have the full 24 decks I can use these pads to fill the space and keep the decks upright, secure, and in perfect order. Look for a set of you're got a lot of decks.

The white outside of the box makes marking the boxes easy with a sharpie, easy to read and see from a distance,

Also love the design itself. Very secure design, tuck flaps on lid ends, solid tab & slot folds, thick durable cardboard, closed the boxes are very secure. Even the 2 semicircle cuts on the front of the flap really help open the flap without stress bending anything, these are well thought out for a simple cardboard storage box.

Store those decks correctly, cheaply, securely, protected, and all for a few bucks a box. They are PERFECT. Buy them now. You won't regret it.
on January 30, 2015
It is what it is. I use this for my Cards Against Humanity game and the expansion packs. It is easy to assemble even without directions. If you order this by itself, be prepared to laugh when it comes... I got a very light cardboard box, opened it and it was a piece of cardboard inside. I hadn't thought of how silly it is to use so much cardboard to send a piece of cardboard. One flaw, they put a sticker on the box, I tried peeling it off and it ripped the cardboard. Good quality otherwise.
on April 11, 2014
Not too much for me to say about these, as it is just cardboard. I bought these because I really needed to get my old baseball cards in a better container than they were previously in.

I was originally going to give this 4-stars because of the price. Instead, I am giving it 5-stars because the product itself deserves it. In terms of card storage boxes, these hold up to any other box that I have seen. They do not have any extra "features" like lines to write contents or anything, so if you are looking for that, look elsewhere.

Pros:
- Holds a LOT of cards
- Great fit
- Easy to assemble
- Strong when assembled

Cons:
- While the price has come down a little, I bought the 10-pack for $22. I think that is really high for cardboard. You can get a pack of 25 large moving boxes for around the same price, which contains much more cardboard. Cutout or not, I think the price is still overpriced. These should be more around $1/box or less, not over $2/box; Especially when buying in bulk. You can get very similar boxes at hobby shops for a much better price.
- The box that these were shipped in was HUGE. They moved around a lot in the box, and because of this 2 of the storage boxes were damaged. This is not the manufacturers fault, but something to be aware of.
on March 18, 2015
Purchased this box after acquiring several Cards Against Humanity expansions and wanted a single box to hold them all. With CAH + 3 expansions and some holiday bull, this box is about two-thirds full and am confident it could easily hold 2 more expansions.

Pros:
It's a sturdy cardboard box designed to hold cards
Box opens, closes and opens again
Sharpie markers + imagination can improve stylishness

Cons:
Box does not grant wishes
on October 23, 2015
Great box, holds a lot of cards and seemingly pretty adequate protection for them as well. One thing I'm not a fan of however was the packaging. When shipped to me it was shipped in a giant cardboard box and while the box's themselves were not damaged, they decided to tape them up to keep them in place. This means you must also rip off the tape from the box which you know if you've ever done this with cardboard, part of the cardboard is coming with it. This means that this 'brilliant white' finish they put on it ends up ripped off in some parts, leaving it looking less than appealing.

Can't complain too much, in the end I spend 10 bucks on 5 box's (6 if you count the packaging which would have made another 3 of these...) and they do what they were intended to. can't help but feel the price is a little high, even if the quality of the cardboard is good, it's still cardboard.