Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 29, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.
on January 21, 2014
We ordered this box after we ordered CAH and the 4 expansion packages. The cards fit comfortably with room to spare - but to take up more room we just kept the 4 expansion boxes (they are small) and we left the black cards in those boxes and then it was a great snug fit. Highly recommend to keep cards organized. Also - very sturdy box!
review image review image review image
on May 4, 2013
I bought this box to hold the Cards Against Humanity card game with all its expansion packs. It does with room to spare.Strong cardboard, fit is perfect. Lots of extra room for future expansion.
on October 8, 2013
This product is perfect for what it does.
However, After buying 3 of these, I found out my Local Gaming Satellite had them for $1.00 each.
I payed more than 5 times that per box, for three boxes.

Sometimes the better price is not on amazon, it would seem.
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards against humanity cards along with all the expansions. It fit all my cards plus I can fit two of the expansion boxes in it as well so that should give you an idea of how much room this box has. You could probably go down in size if you're buying this for CAH but this is a great box and kind of leaves room for future expansions to the game.
on November 24, 2013
Arrived fast and the boxes are perfect for my MGT growing collection. I also didn't see many references to sleeved cards in the other reviews, but rest assured that they fit just fine in these boxes. They also come pre-assembled and although I wouldn't have had a problem doing it mysef it was a nice cutstomer service touch that I appreciated.
on October 22, 2013
Saw others were using this box for Cards Against Humanity so I purchased it for the same reason. CAH & the 3 expansions sets all fit into this box and it is about 3/4 full. If you are looking for a more snug fit for the cards grab the same type of box but one that holds a smaller count of cards.
on December 22, 2014
Just received the box today. I bought it for Cards Against Humanity. The cards fit and it is as described, however, they put a sticker right across the top of the box that wouldn't peel up well. I guess I think that if the only thing you are delivering to a customer is a box, maybe you shouldn't damage the outside of it with stickers. The sticker left behind a really sticky residue and the paper backing to the sticker that we all know and love.
review image
on April 18, 2016
I work with playing cards, Bikes, Bees, Tally Ho...poker decks. I have hundreds of decks, some opened, most still sealed and needed a way to store long-term without warping, etc.

Took a shot on these and they are PERFECTION for storing decks of playing cards! I fit 24 decks per box. That's two (2) standard bricks, end to end, all decks on the long side, no undue pressure and no slack. I mean PERFECT.

I am so happy I took the chance, great price on a perfect box for a specific task. Can't ask for a better fit or price.

Anyone wanting to store quantities of playing card decks, I can't recommend these any higher, look no further, you found the solution!

Just ordered a pack of 20 foam filler pads in case a box doesn't have the full 24 decks I can use these pads to fill the space and keep the decks upright, secure, and in perfect order. Look for a set of you're got a lot of decks.

The white outside of the box makes marking the boxes easy with a sharpie, easy to read and see from a distance,

Also love the design itself. Very secure design, tuck flaps on lid ends, solid tab & slot folds, thick durable cardboard, closed the boxes are very secure. Even the 2 semicircle cuts on the front of the flap really help open the flap without stress bending anything, these are well thought out for a simple cardboard storage box.

Store those decks correctly, cheaply, securely, protected, and all for a few bucks a box. They are PERFECT. Buy them now. You won't regret it.