Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2014
We ordered this box after we ordered CAH and the 4 expansion packages. The cards fit comfortably with room to spare - but to take up more room we just kept the 4 expansion boxes (they are small) and we left the black cards in those boxes and then it was a great snug fit. Highly recommend to keep cards organized. Also - very sturdy box!
review image review image review image
on April 29, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.
33 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.
0Comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2015
I bought this, along with the smaller 800 count version to hold several decks of playing cards, fully realizing this it was a stretch to assume that a box designed for collectible cards could even be tasked with holding normal cards, even if I was collecting them. This box was up to the task!

It arrived flat, and folded up easily enough, which is good since there were no instructions; I've seen some boxes that seem to require a degree in origami. My only problem with it is the choice of color; you get white, or brown, depending on which way you fold it. I would love it if these were available in black.

To solve that, I bought some contact paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0 and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI), and dressed it up nicely. I do recommend at least doing the insides of the boxes with this stuff and it will serve to protect the cards more.

As advertised, the box will hold about 930 cards, give or take based on thickness, sleeves and/or boxes. This also works out to 24 decks of regular playing cards, or about a dozen Cards Against Humanity expansions.

The included photos show the box as it arrived, a comparison with the smaller 800 version (wrapped in the contact paper), and the last shows it all decked out with cards.
review image review image review image
on December 22, 2014
Just received the box today. I bought it for Cards Against Humanity. The cards fit and it is as described, however, they put a sticker right across the top of the box that wouldn't peel up well. I guess I think that if the only thing you are delivering to a customer is a box, maybe you shouldn't damage the outside of it with stickers. The sticker left behind a really sticky residue and the paper backing to the sticker that we all know and love.
review image
on January 30, 2015
It is what it is. I use this for my Cards Against Humanity game and the expansion packs. It is easy to assemble even without directions. If you order this by itself, be prepared to laugh when it comes... I got a very light cardboard box, opened it and it was a piece of cardboard inside. I hadn't thought of how silly it is to use so much cardboard to send a piece of cardboard. One flaw, they put a sticker on the box, I tried peeling it off and it ripped the cardboard. Good quality otherwise.
on March 18, 2015
Purchased this box after acquiring several Cards Against Humanity expansions and wanted a single box to hold them all. With CAH + 3 expansions and some holiday bull, this box is about two-thirds full and am confident it could easily hold 2 more expansions.

Pros:
It's a sturdy cardboard box designed to hold cards
Box opens, closes and opens again
Sharpie markers + imagination can improve stylishness

Cons:
Box does not grant wishes
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2014
I got this to store my Cards Against Humanity decks (I have the original pack and all 4 expansion sets - 998 cards in all). This storage box easily held these, plus 3 of the empty expansion pack boxes (I put these inside the storage box to fill the empty space), so I have plenty of room left for future expansion sets. Not sure if baseball cards are thicker or something - the CAH cards are the size and thickness of regular playing cards. The box is white, so it will get easily dirty, if that's a concern. It's a nice, thick cardboard though, so it feels very sturdy.
on August 13, 2014
It's a box. It holds cards. I had cards. I needed box. I bought box. I put cards in box. Yay! Much happy. ^_^

Ummm... not much to say, it is like every other card storage box out there and it does the job for a good price.
on September 9, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards against humanity cards along with all the expansions. It fit all my cards plus I can fit two of the expansion boxes in it as well so that should give you an idea of how much room this box has. You could probably go down in size if you're buying this for CAH but this is a great box and kind of leaves room for future expansions to the game.