Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 292 reviews
on April 29, 2013
I bought this to hold my Cards Against Humanity game and its expansions.

Pros:

Holds all my cards. Fairly sturdy.

Cons:

Doesn't do my laundry.

---

Just some notes: the box is white, as opposed to brown, so it will show dirt more easily. Also, I got it thinking it would just barely hold all 900 cards issued. It can probably hold another 450 cards (around 1300 cards total!), so keep that in mind if you're getting it to hold all your Cards Against Humanity expansions. Other than that, I can't complain.
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Bought this box to hold my Cards Against Humanity set.

The product is as described and performs all necessary functions of a box, including but not limited to, being a box.
on October 6, 2015
I bought this, along with the smaller 800 count version to hold several decks of playing cards, fully realizing this it was a stretch to assume that a box designed for collectible cards could even be tasked with holding normal cards, even if I was collecting them. This box was up to the task!

It arrived flat, and folded up easily enough, which is good since there were no instructions; I've seen some boxes that seem to require a degree in origami. My only problem with it is the choice of color; you get white, or brown, depending on which way you fold it. I would love it if these were available in black.

To solve that, I bought some contact paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0 and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI), and dressed it up nicely. I do recommend at least doing the insides of the boxes with this stuff and it will serve to protect the cards more.

As advertised, the box will hold about 930 cards, give or take based on thickness, sleeves and/or boxes. This also works out to 24 decks of regular playing cards, or about a dozen Cards Against Humanity expansions.

The included photos show the box as it arrived, a comparison with the smaller 800 version (wrapped in the contact paper), and the last shows it all decked out with cards.
review image review image review image
on December 22, 2014
Just received the box today. I bought it for Cards Against Humanity. The cards fit and it is as described, however, they put a sticker right across the top of the box that wouldn't peel up well. I guess I think that if the only thing you are delivering to a customer is a box, maybe you shouldn't damage the outside of it with stickers. The sticker left behind a really sticky residue and the paper backing to the sticker that we all know and love.
review image
on January 21, 2014
We ordered this box after we ordered CAH and the 4 expansion packages. The cards fit comfortably with room to spare - but to take up more room we just kept the 4 expansion boxes (they are small) and we left the black cards in those boxes and then it was a great snug fit. Highly recommend to keep cards organized. Also - very sturdy box!
review image review image review image
on April 10, 2017
I ended up purchasing these for all of the Cards Against Humanity sets. Would highly recommend! (Don't need to spend extra money for that single hidden card). I have another that holds all of my other card games that tend to get loose.
on April 26, 2014
I bought this so I have a box to put my CAH + 4 expansions. The box itself is very sturdy.

I also bought 1000 penny/soft sleeves to put all my CAH cards in. With the cards in the sleeves, they fit in the box perfectly.

It might be a tight fit if there was another official expansion and you want to sleeve them and put them in the box.
on February 16, 2016
Ridiculously overpriced and way bigger than I expected. I have a set of Apples to Apples (about 875 cards) and they probably took up about half this box. Not wanting to waste money/time on a return after already forking over too much money for a piece of cardboard, I took an X-Acto knife and shortened the box myself, following the patterns of folds and cuts on the original cutout. Now it fits the cards perfectly. It doesn't look great, but I'm not a collector so I don't mind. I'm guessing the "930 card capacity" refers to cards in sleeves, as another reviewer mentioned. If you're putting playing cards of any kind in these boxes, definitely go (way) down in stated capacity.
on April 18, 2013
I collect decks of cards and needed something to store my collection. These came fully assembled and packaged great. Worked wonders for what I needed them for. Sturdy, great quality, exactly what I expected.
on January 8, 2014
This box is advertised as being able to hold all of the Cards Against Humanity cards and it can do that! It's a generic box that holds all the cards with room to spare.