Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 14, 2018
Much cheaper than the pre-folded boxes and they literally take five seconds to put together. I put all 5 of the ones I ordered together in about a minute. I've been keeping by bulk pokemon cards in them and my only complaint may be that they're just a little too long to fit on you're average ikea bookshelf. Next time I might go for a 600 or 700 count box if they have them. But that's more of a personal problem, they probably fit on slightly larger bookshelves. I also think you can get more than 800 in them, especially if they're not sleeved. They only thing that would make them better would be if they came with dividers but they're already a pretty good deal as is.
on July 16, 2017
Overall, the boxes that came work well for the storage I needed them for. They are easy to label and color shows up well. They hold a ton of cards in sleeves and they also fit the boxes that are the size of the ones that come with the planeswalker pre-built decks. Unfortunately, the package I received was nine (9) boxes in cling wrap instead of 10. Amazon wouldn't just ship me another box and only wanted to give me a couple dollars in credit.... not enough to pay for another single box. Whole order was eventually refunded.
on January 29, 2015
My card boxes weren't shipped flat, they were already assembled. Seemed odd since it required a bigger outer box to put them all in. As a result, one of the card boxes was crushed a bit. Not a big deal as I was able to push it back out and store cards in it. It only lost a bit of it's integrity (and I have 9 more boxes to use anyways).

Will buy again when the collection warrants it.
on June 16, 2017
the way to store magic. i have always used boxes like these. recently i have liked magics holiday gift boxes for storage but they dont seal like these do. highly recommend.
on April 24, 2016
I ordered two of these and they arrived pretty darn quickly considering I bought just regular shipping. One of the two that came in this package was in really good condition, almost pristine. The second one however had a number of creases as well as what looked like it was almost bent in half, almost as if someone used it before I bought it. Which I highly doubt is the case; it could have just been either bent during shipping or a manufacturer error I suppose.

But regardless of that, they were easy to put together and holding 800 cards is pretty darn nice if you've got quite a collection that needs organizing.
on February 9, 2016
Does its intended purpose, holds cards. Not pretty. Best for out of sight storage, like the closet. The packaging is either TERRIBLE or AMAZING, I can't decide. It came in a HUGE Amazon box, obviously so it doesn't get damaged. It seemed like such a waste, hence the TERRIBLE packaging. However, if you are in the process of moving, or if you need large boxes for storing stuff in the basement, or filling up a charity box, this a great way to get a HUGE Amazon box for cheap.
on May 1, 2014
I had a holy mess of Pokemon cards in some boxes, but I figured that it would make sense to put them all together in a neat, organized manner. Hence these boxes were ordered.

The order shipped as two flat boxes, wrapped in some shipping plastic. Then you just fold them up into the box, and you can begin putting in cards. I fear if it was raining that day and they got wet, but I think that plastic would have kept them dry. They fit in the box on the longer side, and will easily accommodate Pokemon, YuGiOh, and other cards that take that general shape! They keep the cards dry and safe from wear and tear, so any card collector will gladly appreciate the safekeeping that these boxes offer.

Now here's the one thing I have to say. This will hold 1600 cards since its 2- 800 card boxes. I thought I had a lot of cards, but I haven't even managed to fill one of these boxes. Just a heads up that that second box may be sitting there for a while!
on November 20, 2017
Used these to hold the tracks for a mag-lev train experiment. They were simple to put together and of consistent size. They worked well for our 3rd grade students.
on May 9, 2014
I've been using these type of storage boxes ever since I got into Magic: the Gathering in the early years of college. The 800 count boxes are the perfect size to keep all your cards in. The slightly smaller 500-600 count boxes are fine, too, since those will fit in a backpack and the 800 count boxes probably won't (not that I put my boxes in my backpack often, but I used to). The very small count boxes might be good for a deck or two, if you're hard-up for a deck box.

These were perfect for my needs. I love 'em. And you can customize them! Draw or sketch on them, and then you'll be confident which box(es) are yours amid friends who have carbon-copy boxes like yours. I swear by these boxes.
on September 6, 2015
Pretty much what you'd expect. A box that is just oversized for regular cards, so you can keep Magic The Gathering cards in them. I have a whole game of Dominion (with Prosperity Expansion and rule book) stuffed into one of these, and a whole collection of smaller card games in another. They aren't pretty or high quality... but they are sturdy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.