Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 355 reviews
on February 23, 2015
Purchased 5 of these for my MTG cards and they are fine for holding cards.
FYI the boxes for these cards have you lay the cards on their side.
They work well, but I would have liked for them to stand up. Which would be much easier for looking through them in the box so you can see the top of the cards.
I use Dragon Shield sleeves on my cards. The sleeves and dragon shield sleeve box will fit on their side inside the box.
review image
on October 21, 2013
If you're looking at this review, chances are you're eyeball deep in Magic Cards or have the misfortune of pulling the worst cards from the TOPP's box. These are essentially standard sized longboxes for your card storage purposes. About twice the length of a Magic the Gathering Fatpack or Deckbuilder's Toolkit (actually fits 2 fatpack worth of cards perfectly), they making mass storage easier. At $2 per box, this is THE most economical option on Amazon for large collections. Has the appropriate size to hold sleeved cards for those Cubes you're building if you really want to.

Even if 10 boxes are a bit much for your collection, get in on it with other local players to soak the cost. It will be worth it.

If you're looking for fancier box options, then this ain't for you. It comes unfolded, no laminations, no details aside from the company's logo stamped on the bottom. However if you're graphically inclined, it makes a helluva blank to grafitti.

May you topdeck what you need.
on October 6, 2015
Yes, this is a review of a cardboard box; one of those things most of us never even consider that we might write one day.

So, this is a box for cards. As the description states, it can hold 800 cards. Well, give or take a few depending on their thickness, and whether they're in sleeves or not. I ordered two of these, one for 800 and one for 930. This one shipped already folded, and arrived in a huge box, while the other was shipped flat, but was also in a box about 5" thick. Strange, but it did make me look incredibly strong as I carried two large boxes in one hand as I brought them back from the front office where they were delivered. I am mighty!

I'm using these for storing some of my collection of playing cards. However, I'm not overly thrilled by the color options that include white, or, if I fold it backwards, cardboard brown. Personally, I'd prefer a nice classic black. To that end, I found some of the contact paper available on Amazon to be ideal for dressing these up: I used some chalkboard paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0) to give these a matte black exterior and lined them with some red velvet paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI). It worked well, though I think I may give it another shot on more boxes to get a better result, now that I know where I screwed up (mainly the notches in the lid)

As stated, this is designed to hold 800 cards, give or take, or 20 regular decks of cards, or about a ten Cards Against Humanity expansions. The boxes are quite study, which is handy since a full box does weight a fair bit.

The photos show the box as it arrived, with the contact paper coating, next to the larger 930 version, and the third shows the box all 'decked' out.
review image review image review image
on July 16, 2017
Overall, the boxes that came work well for the storage I needed them for. They are easy to label and color shows up well. They hold a ton of cards in sleeves and they also fit the boxes that are the size of the ones that come with the planeswalker pre-built decks. Unfortunately, the package I received was nine (9) boxes in cling wrap instead of 10. Amazon wouldn't just ship me another box and only wanted to give me a couple dollars in credit.... not enough to pay for another single box. Whole order was eventually refunded.
on May 18, 2017
FINALLY have all the Magic cards sprawled throughout the house in order thanks to these! Between my bf and I there were hundreds of cards all over, once these came in we were able to contain all of them. They are easy to construct, hold a bunch of cards, and the blank boxes allow you to make you own label system for them. We still have a couple left over.
on June 16, 2017
the way to store magic. i have always used boxes like these. recently i have liked magics holiday gift boxes for storage but they dont seal like these do. highly recommend.
on April 24, 2016
I ordered two of these and they arrived pretty darn quickly considering I bought just regular shipping. One of the two that came in this package was in really good condition, almost pristine. The second one however had a number of creases as well as what looked like it was almost bent in half, almost as if someone used it before I bought it. Which I highly doubt is the case; it could have just been either bent during shipping or a manufacturer error I suppose.

But regardless of that, they were easy to put together and holding 800 cards is pretty darn nice if you've got quite a collection that needs organizing.
on June 1, 2014
This box was a very economical way to store a lot of cards. The cardboard is very firm and it's dimensions are just slightly larger than a card that it had no problem handling sleeves over the cards as well. Great buy.
on May 1, 2014
I had a holy mess of Pokemon cards in some boxes, but I figured that it would make sense to put them all together in a neat, organized manner. Hence these boxes were ordered.

The order shipped as two flat boxes, wrapped in some shipping plastic. Then you just fold them up into the box, and you can begin putting in cards. I fear if it was raining that day and they got wet, but I think that plastic would have kept them dry. They fit in the box on the longer side, and will easily accommodate Pokemon, YuGiOh, and other cards that take that general shape! They keep the cards dry and safe from wear and tear, so any card collector will gladly appreciate the safekeeping that these boxes offer.

Now here's the one thing I have to say. This will hold 1600 cards since its 2- 800 card boxes. I thought I had a lot of cards, but I haven't even managed to fill one of these boxes. Just a heads up that that second box may be sitting there for a while!
on May 9, 2014
I've been using these type of storage boxes ever since I got into Magic: the Gathering in the early years of college. The 800 count boxes are the perfect size to keep all your cards in. The slightly smaller 500-600 count boxes are fine, too, since those will fit in a backpack and the 800 count boxes probably won't (not that I put my boxes in my backpack often, but I used to). The very small count boxes might be good for a deck or two, if you're hard-up for a deck box.

These were perfect for my needs. I love 'em. And you can customize them! Draw or sketch on them, and then you'll be confident which box(es) are yours amid friends who have carbon-copy boxes like yours. I swear by these boxes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.