BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2015
Yes, this is a review of a cardboard box; one of those things most of us never even consider that we might write one day.

So, this is a box for cards. As the description states, it can hold 800 cards. Well, give or take a few depending on their thickness, and whether they're in sleeves or not. I ordered two of these, one for 800 and one for 930. This one shipped already folded, and arrived in a huge box, while the other was shipped flat, but was also in a box about 5" thick. Strange, but it did make me look incredibly strong as I carried two large boxes in one hand as I brought them back from the front office where they were delivered. I am mighty!

I'm using these for storing some of my collection of playing cards. However, I'm not overly thrilled by the color options that include white, or, if I fold it backwards, cardboard brown. Personally, I'd prefer a nice classic black. To that end, I found some of the contact paper available on Amazon to be ideal for dressing these up: I used some chalkboard paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXDZBB0) to give these a matte black exterior and lined them with some red velvet paper (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IV60ARI). It worked well, though I think I may give it another shot on more boxes to get a better result, now that I know where I screwed up (mainly the notches in the lid)

As stated, this is designed to hold 800 cards, give or take, or 20 regular decks of cards, or about a ten Cards Against Humanity expansions. The boxes are quite study, which is handy since a full box does weight a fair bit.

The photos show the box as it arrived, with the contact paper coating, next to the larger 930 version, and the third shows the box all 'decked' out.
review image review image review image
on July 16, 2017
Overall, the boxes that came work well for the storage I needed them for. They are easy to label and color shows up well. They hold a ton of cards in sleeves and they also fit the boxes that are the size of the ones that come with the planeswalker pre-built decks. Unfortunately, the package I received was nine (9) boxes in cling wrap instead of 10. Amazon wouldn't just ship me another box and only wanted to give me a couple dollars in credit.... not enough to pay for another single box. Whole order was eventually refunded.
on June 16, 2017
the way to store magic. i have always used boxes like these. recently i have liked magics holiday gift boxes for storage but they dont seal like these do. highly recommend.
on April 24, 2016
I ordered two of these and they arrived pretty darn quickly considering I bought just regular shipping. One of the two that came in this package was in really good condition, almost pristine. The second one however had a number of creases as well as what looked like it was almost bent in half, almost as if someone used it before I bought it. Which I highly doubt is the case; it could have just been either bent during shipping or a manufacturer error I suppose.

But regardless of that, they were easy to put together and holding 800 cards is pretty darn nice if you've got quite a collection that needs organizing.
on June 1, 2014
This box was a very economical way to store a lot of cards. The cardboard is very firm and it's dimensions are just slightly larger than a card that it had no problem handling sleeves over the cards as well. Great buy.
on May 1, 2014
I had a holy mess of Pokemon cards in some boxes, but I figured that it would make sense to put them all together in a neat, organized manner. Hence these boxes were ordered.

The order shipped as two flat boxes, wrapped in some shipping plastic. Then you just fold them up into the box, and you can begin putting in cards. I fear if it was raining that day and they got wet, but I think that plastic would have kept them dry. They fit in the box on the longer side, and will easily accommodate Pokemon, YuGiOh, and other cards that take that general shape! They keep the cards dry and safe from wear and tear, so any card collector will gladly appreciate the safekeeping that these boxes offer.

Now here's the one thing I have to say. This will hold 1600 cards since its 2- 800 card boxes. I thought I had a lot of cards, but I haven't even managed to fill one of these boxes. Just a heads up that that second box may be sitting there for a while!
on May 9, 2014
I've been using these type of storage boxes ever since I got into Magic: the Gathering in the early years of college. The 800 count boxes are the perfect size to keep all your cards in. The slightly smaller 500-600 count boxes are fine, too, since those will fit in a backpack and the 800 count boxes probably won't (not that I put my boxes in my backpack often, but I used to). The very small count boxes might be good for a deck or two, if you're hard-up for a deck box.

These were perfect for my needs. I love 'em. And you can customize them! Draw or sketch on them, and then you'll be confident which box(es) are yours amid friends who have carbon-copy boxes like yours. I swear by these boxes.
on November 24, 2013
Favorite boxes. They store all my cards and decks for Magic The Gathering. The fit can be a LITTLE tight when cards are in sleeves but I've been using these for a while and never an issue.

The only downside (which I won't take stars away because it's shipped by Amazon and not the vendor) is that I bought TWO of these at once, and each one came in its own HUGE box, with packing material. The shipping box and packing material was kind of a waste, especially since you could easily fit 8+ of these in a single shipping box, and given that it's cardboard inside cardboard, there's no real worry about shipping damage. But, I got one flat unassembled 800-count box per shipping box, and it seems like a waste to me and could've been packed together.
on May 16, 2013
The boxes arrive pre-assembled and are sturdily constructed, I have no worries about one of these 'popping open' if I put it in the backseat on a car trip. Important note: the storage is more than 800 for regular cards; I believe the 800 count is for sleeved cards. I was able to fit all of my Apples to Apples cards (1008) into one box with room to spare. I was able to fit all of my Munchkin cards (With several expansions) with room to spare. Even my entire Magic the Gathering cards (About 1400 cards) fit perfectly. My card games went from occupying an entire drawer in my cabinet to a third of it. I ordered four, because I'll probably get Cards against Humanity and folks have said that this box can hold the game plus all expansions.
Because of this, I'm far more likely to take my Apples to Apples game to conventions.
review image
on September 13, 2017
If you got a lot of cards to store, this is the best and cheapest way to store them. They're plain white, so you can decorate them as you please. A standard playing card fits into one of these with a bit of wiggle room, and a sleeved standard playing card will fit in one of these with a very little space to spare (depending on the size of the sleeve).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.