Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 8, 2017
Standard sized poly bag for today's comics, not much else to say about this product. A few of the bags were defective - the seams tore because they were too small, but otherwise comes as advertised and works perfect with BCW Boards - which is very important!

Not as good as mylar bags for long-term archiving/collecting, but great purchase if you are someone who likes to re-bag&board their comics every few years.

Note that thicker/larger issues will NOT fit in these bags, for example Marvel Legacy #1 with Foldout Cover - I had to use a larger mylar bag for that specific issue. But otherwise, fits 95% of comic books today.

Also - PSA, or "pressure sensitive tape" is recommended for closing the bags if you plan on opening them again soon.
on May 11, 2016
I'm relatively new to buying physical comics, so I wasn't sure what bags to purchase (and I forgot to buy backer boards altogether). I settled on these bags based on price and reviews.

I'm mostly happy with the bags; standard size comics fit fine (along with the backer boards I picked up from my local comic book store) and the quality is good for the most part. However, around a dozen of the bags came with at least one cut somewhere on the bag from a box cutter or some other "precision" knife and had to be thrown out. That's not enough for me to say never buy these bags, just be aware.
on December 29, 2016
I am an Amazon used book seller and have a few comics that I wanted to protect, or smaller books to add protection before I ship them and these comic bags were a perfect purchase for me, very economical for the amount that came with the order and help keep my overhead costs down. The bags are well made and easy to use , clear so easy to see what is inside the bag. Has a fold over or tuck top like an old fashioned sandwich bag.
on July 9, 2012
I was a little hesitant to order this product along with the BCW modern comic book backing boards because of a few negative reviews I read concerning the boards being too wide to fit into the bags, or the bags being too narrow for the boards to fit into. I did not find this to be the case for me.

I was glad I took the chance, because the boards fit easily into the these BCW current bags, and there is even a little room left over -- I would say about 1/16" on either side of the board edges.

If I had ordered the new "thick" version of the bags, there would have been way too much play, and I would have been very upset because they are more expensive, almost twice as much as the regular bags. This is all I need to finish bagging up the remaining modern comic books I bought back in the late '90s. I no longer read modern comic books. They are probably still good, but I have way too many things to do that are more important. If I want to read a comic book, I have about 5,000 at my disposal. I am beginning to sell my collection on eBay and wanted to get the remaining unprotected comics bagged up and ready for auction or sale.

I highly recommend these bags and the boards that go together with them.
on March 10, 2015
These are the flimsiest bags I've ever bought. They will rip apart if you put your hand into the bag to separate the sheets so that you can put the comic into it. There's also no room to give with these bags. If you have a comic with a slight spine roll, it will NOT fit into these bags. That's how snug the fit is. Also, don't mistake these for BCE (Bill Cole Enterprises) bags; they are nowhere as good. I'd try a different brand if I were you, like maybe the BCE bags..
on May 17, 2017
Should have known they would be a little flimsy for the price. I will buy a better brand next time. You get what you pay for.
on February 17, 2015
Great quality bags, great price. My local comic book store sells these for $0.10 each, so it's much cheaper in the long run to get them online. The bags will have no problem holding two normal sized (20-30 page) comics and a board. These bags are pretty sturdy, they actually hold up to scotch tape being peeled off better than the ones my local comic book store sells. However, I use "Drafting Dots" or drafting tape because it's less sticky and less chance of getting stuck to the comic book when I'm bagging or unbagging.
on October 26, 2017
excellent protectors
on June 28, 2013
I had about 1500 comics bagged and boxed from the early 80's. The boxes were showing age and when I looked inside the bags were also. I picked these up at a local comic store when I was traveling one weekend. The bags were very crisp, well packaged and sturdy. I had picked them up to just bag a few that had for some reason never been in bags. I was so happy with this product that I ordered enough from Amazon to re-bag all the comics. Could not be more pleased with the way the product performed. Out of 15 bundles of 100 I had only 3 bags that had rips or folds in them. This is a massive improvement over any of the other bags I have tried in the past. Plus the price was great
on June 17, 2013
Between these and the pack of 100 BCW Current Comic Book Backing Boards, I end up saving about $0.04 compared to what I'd pay for a bag and board at my local comic store. Not a mindblowing savings, but hey every little bit helps.