Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2013
I've had a number of storage boxes over the years. While I usually prefer the single-row side-laying boxes for storing a single set or an individual deck of cards, when I want to store multiple sets or a mix-and-match of cards, this does the job nicely, as I can store a lot of smaller sets of cards in an easier-to-use storage system, where I can flip through them and see the card names as I go.

The boxes are sturdy and I've now purchased several to stack, filled with cards and dividers (homemade, don't pay for the pre-made ones, they're expensive for a 10-pack and you can make them yourself for a lot cheaper). They hold up in a stack, fit cards with penny sleeves just fine.

These boxes come un-assembled, but assembly is easy. At first you'll think to yourself, "how will this ever stay together?" but trust me, it does, and it's just fine!

I personally find the 2-row boxes better than my larger 4-row boxes as they're easier to manage and work with, although I still have a few of my older 4-rows around that I've had for literally 20 years, stacked, and still in perfect shape!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on July 26, 2016
This box was delivered in a comically large box, but it was undamaged and well protected so it was much appreciated. I have a whole butt load of these type boxes for my collectors cards and bought this one for my cards against humanity sets. The cards fit fine, I even had room to use the cards against humanity boxes as a filler inside(to stop cards from falling and sliding). Some said they would've liked instructions, but it's a 3 piece cardboard box...take a good 4 seconds to look at it and you'll be fine, it should pretty obvious what goes where. As for quality, seems to be a bit thicker than others I've purchased before, expensive for a box, but if it fits the need it's worth the cost.

**SIDENOTE: Those of you buying these for collectors cards, they fit my hard covered cards just fine. Those of you looking for an actual shoebox, my size 10 dress shoes fit okay.
2 helpful votes
on November 29, 2016
I got this to store my husband's cards against humanity set (with all expansion packs). It definitely has enough room for all the cards and then some, but it's pretty bulky. It comes flat and you have to put it together. I think if I were storing baseball cards it would be perfect, I wouldn't buy it for cards against humanity again but I'm not going out of my way to replace it. Overall, it's a good product and has lasted over a year just not exactly what I was looking for.
on December 5, 2011
First things first - the box is well made (as much as a box can be) as it doesn't continually collapse like previous boxes I've had from other manufacturers. It's sturdy and will hold up quite well for what you need. The item comes in a VERY large box (shockingly large) as the item is nothing but flat cardboard when it arrives. It's your job to fold it up into the shape you see in the picture. There were no instructions in mine, but, after looking it over for about five minutes and looking at the preferrated lines - it's pretty easy to see what you need to do and fold where you need to fold.

The lanes for the cards are wide enough for those in penny sleeves (a must) and they're also wide enough for MOST hard covers, though, if you plan to store any graded cards in these you'll need to find another method as graded cards will not fit (even the smallest of graded cards). You can adjust the divider in the box to fit them I guess, but, that pretty much turns it into just a random box with a bunch of extra un-used space (plus your cards will rattle around).

Very nice quality though - hard not to like it for storing cards. I wouldn't recommend putting any cards of value in these (or any boxes)- find yourself some high quality cases for that.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 10, 2014
I bought one of these back in 2011 for the office to store our certified mail receipts. We send out anywhere from 25-50 pieces of certified mail every day and, prior to this, we pulled each customer file and stored the mailing receipt in their file, stapled to a copy of the notice we mailed. That was becoming a very time consuming filing process as the company grows and we send more and more certified mail each day. Since our computer system automatically archives copies of any form letter we send out, I wanted to find a way to store the mailing receipts without having to pull each customer file. That's when I found this storage box on Amazon. So now I store our certified receipts in these storage boxes, by date mailed then by account #, so that we can later reference them for tracking #'s, proof of mailing, etc. (Our computers will tell us what day we mailed the notice so that we know where to go look in the box).

The USPS receipts fit perfectly in this storage box. I've just filled up the first box I bought, and a quick computer report shows me we've sent out 6,580 pieces of certified mail since I bought the box, which means it can hold at least 6500 USPS mailing receipts.

Granted, we are sending out our certified mail without a return receipt requested. If you need to store the green signature cards as well, this isn't going to work....
on May 24, 2017
Lol it came in a giant box the size of a flat screen TV, only to have tiny cardboard pieces inside of it. Nonetheless, easy to setup and great for storage. BE WARNED, THESE DON'T HOLD YUGIOH CARDS THAT WELL.
on March 21, 2016
I got this to hold my Cards Against Humanity cards, I have all the packs + christmas + week of december sets + bigger blacker box + Crabs Adjust Humidity sets and ran out of room. This was perfect and still has some space to grow Into and I will just have my friends draw funny stuff all over it while we play!!
on August 18, 2017
Was a little difficult to put together without knowing what to do. But once you use your brain for a second it comes together nicely. Its very sturdy and holds everything i need it to.
on December 4, 2014
I use one of these to store various MTG artifacts - sleeves, boxes, dividers. Use the other to store extra cards. A friend of mine uses these to store everything MTG. The only negative is that this looks like a cardboard box. I find that purchasing a "holiday box" gives me a nicer looking box with lots of storage capacity, and it suffices for everything in a set and makes it easier to keep everything organized.
on July 24, 2013
The box itself serves its purpose and actually has more room than I thought it would. I was able to fit my Cards Against Humanity cards, plus three expansions, and the boxes that the cards came in into this one box. The box was shipped in a much larger box which seemed a little wasteful but it isn't that big of a deal. The reason I give this box four stars is because it did not come with assembly instructions, and even though I was able to figure it out after a few minutes of refolding, a quick diagram would have been nice.
4 helpful votes