BD Tactical 4x32 GREEN Fiber Optic Weapon Sight Functional Fiber
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM martizen HE IS NOT A DISTRIBUTOR FOR BD TAC SUPPLY AND HE IS SELLING AIRSOFT QUALITY SCOPES. ONLY ORDER FROM BDSALESSUPPLY FOR ALL OF YOUR BD TAC SUPPLY GEAR. If you purchased a scope from him please request a refund and let Amazon know!
- Clear Glass, Bright Functional Green Fiber Optic allows precision targeting in all lighting situations.
- Bullet Drop Reticle (Rated for .223 can be used on up to .458 SOCOM applications.)
- Comes mounted and ready to lock on any 20mm picitanny rail section.
- BACKED BY BD TACTICAL'S LIFETIME WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our 4x32 Green Fiber Optic Sighting System features a functional fiber optic rod that allows the use of outdoor lighting as an energy source to power the reticle of the unit-- allowing for clear, and precise shots in any outdoor environment. These beautiful, and high quality scope systems will lock up nice and tight on your rail. All units are hand selected brand new in the box, sealed and ready to ship. • Crosshair Reticle, Powered by functional Fiber Optic Green Rod *NO TRITIUM* • 4X32 Powered • .223/.556 Calibrated (can adjust for any round/use.) • Fog-proof, Water Resistant • Anti-Reflective Coated Glass • Designed for absolute or 1/3 lower co-witness on “Black Rifle” platforms.
Top customer reviews
So, as I promised the owner, I will give this thing a proper review. The glass is crystal clear. There is no tritium element in the optic, so at night/ low light, all you'll see is a black ballistic reticle. In the day, however, this thing shines like a star. I specifically wanted a green illuminated optic because human eyes naturally pick up green better than any other color. The best part? IT HOLDS FREAKIN' ZERO! which is awesome. I've taken it out to the range a couple times now and I am very happy with it. I cannot express how awesome it was of BD to just no questions ask send me a replacement optic as soon as they found out mind was having issues. I've got it on my M16A4 build and it absolutely completes the rifle.
As far as I could tell, it's half MOA clicks on the adjustments
I've had one of theses for over a year, so if you have questions about it, let me know.
Buy it, You'll like it.
EDIT #2 (2/26/2017) BD TACTICAL OWNER HAS CONTACTED ME AND HAS GUARANTEED A REPLACEMENT.
I think that was a really cool move on his part. I'll update what happens and how well the replacement holds up.
EDIT: THIS THING WILL NOT HOLD ZERO