BDI Vista 9960, Flat Panel TV Stand with Glass Shelves - Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied media cabinet per product instructions
- Moving the media cabinet to a new room is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- High-Strength Glass -- Sturdy shelves of virtually shatter-proof, tempered safety glass to safely support heavy loads.
- Cable Management -- Keep cables organized with an integrated cable-management system.
- Adjustable Shelves -- Position shelves at varying heights to suit your preference and accommodate additional or larger components.
- Flow-Through Ventilation -- Vented design allows air to circulate up through bottom panel and between shelf compartments. Heat vents out through the back panel, keeping hot-running components cooler.
- Corner-Friendly -- Specifically designed to fit into and make the most efficient use of corner space.
Customers also shopped for
Ready to take that flat panel TV off the wall? VISTA is specifically engineered for mounting flat panel TVs. You and your TV can see eye to eye, as the screen can be mounted at any of Vista’s variable heights using the universal mounting bracket (included). Cables are neatly hidden inside Vista’s sturdy steel column - there’s even room inside to add your own power strip. Freestanding Flat Panel Mount for use with most 37" - 55" TVs. Includes adjustable-height universal mounting bracket and two (2) adjustable glass shelves. Dimensions: 55"H x 29"W x 27"D.
From the Manufacturer
The home theater has become a part of everyday home life. It's where many hours are spent as family and friends come together for entertainment and relaxation. BDI Furniture merges innovative engineering and original design to seamlessly integrate today's technology into the home. From the family room to the living room to the bedroom, there's a BDI solution for any setting.
While beautiful, BDI furniture is more than meets the eye. Our home theater furniture is among the most thoroughly engineered furniture available today, designed to anticipate the needs of the most demanding home theater systems. Features such as steel construction, adjustable tempered glass shelves, cable management and integrated levelers provide ease of use and lasting enjoyment.
Home theater open stands require light assembly by the user or installer. Packaging is environmentally conscious and thoroughly designed to ensure that everything arrives as expected.
Vista's sturdy steel support column can conceal a power strip. Vista's included TV brackets allow you to mount your TV at variable heights to ensure the best view.
The Vista Collection
BDI's Vista is a striking and impressive alternative to mounting a flat panel TV on the wall. The TV will always be at the perfect height because the screen can be mounted at variable heights using the included mounting brackets. Cables are neatly hidden inside Vista's sturdy steel column – there's even room to mount a power strip inside.
Sleek Design And Intelligent Features – It's The Center Of Entertainment
The Vista is an ideal alternative for wall-mounting your TV and displaying your components. Its small footprint allows you to place your TV in smaller spaces or corners. Model 9960 includes two adjustable, tempered glass shelves that provide a place for your home theater components or a center channel speaker. A universal TV mounting bracket is included so you can adjust your TV for optimal viewing; integrated levelers can help compensate for uneven floors.
A perfect alternative to wall-mounting your TV, the Vista 9960 works with 37" – 55" flat panel TVs and small home theater systems.
Engineered With Unique And Innovative Features Inside And Out, There's More Than Meets the Eye With The Vista 9960
Vista 9960 Internal Dimensions
- Recommended TV Size: 37" - 55" Flat Panel
- Number of Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D): 29.5 x 19.5 in / 74 x 49 cm
- Shelf Capacity: 50 lbs / 23 kg
Good Design Is More Than Simply ‘Looking Good.' Good Design Integrates Beauty, Function, Quality and Innovation.
With every piece that BDI produces, attention has been paid to every detail, integrating unexpected features into our designs that enrich your experience. In fact, BDI's innovations have set the standard that other manufacturers attempt to emulate, but cannot duplicate. With premium quality in both materials and workmanship, every BDI piece is engineered to provide years of enjoyment.
What's in the Box
Furniture, Instruction Sheet
Top customer reviews
Assembly was easy, but I would recommend, that the front panel be attached after the shelf brackets and the upper brackets (that attach to the TV brackets) are assembled. It's easier to attach the bolts when you can see the holes in the stem.
I did require help lifting the TV, lining up the TV bolts, and placing it in the TV stem brackets. It was easier with one person holding the TV and the other attaching the nuts. Looking back, it would have been easier to attach the nuts, if I had placed the lower TV stem bracket at a lower position.
The stem does hide the wires and the wires were installed with no trouble. It is well built and every thing worked as advertised.
Comment, the ad should say that assembly is required and the pdf assembly instructions provided. I found this information on another web site. Once, I had this information and saw the pdf instructions, I bought the unit.